Chapter 54: Time For Revenge

Kisame, Deidara, Hidan and Tobi inwardly groaned as everyone entered their own rooms to get ready for the mission. Sakura sat on her bed after she finished shower. She opened the scroll. Sakura's eyes widened as she saw who her target is. "Kabuto." She whispered, glaring at his photo.

Sakura stood up and packed her things. She breathed in, focusing on finding Kabuto's chakra. She found his chakra lingering towards Suna.

Sakura ran towards Suna full speed. She arrived a day later and heard a huge explotion. "Protect the villagers!" A shinobi said. Sakura quickly ran towards Gaara. "Temari!" Kankuro exclaimed. Releasing his puppet. Sakura turned to the way where they are looking and saw Temari's neck in Kabuto's hand, cutting off Temari's air supply.

Sakura's eyes narrowed as she summoned her katana. She almost cut off Kabuto's arm. He drew back his arm, releasing Temari from his grip. Sakura stepped in front of Temari with a terrifying look on her face. "What are you doing in Suna, Kabuto?" Sakra asked monotonously.

Kabuto smiled at her and pushed up his glasses. "I want Gaara of the red sand to come with me." He said. 'I thought he was only after Naruto?!' Sakura thought, gripping her katana tightly. Sand rushed infront of Sakura, protecting Sakura from Kabuto's attack.

"He's my target." Sakura said as the sand dispersed. 'This is it inner. Time for our revenge.' Sakura thought, eyeing Kabuto. 'Cha! You better win for Puppet boy, Water boy and Sandy! Shanaro!' Inner shouted in Sakura's head.

To Be Continued...