Chapter 13: A Vow That Has Been Made

(Sakura in the Akatsuki in present time.)

Sakura was alone in the kithen, cooking dinner for everyone until...

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Sakura looked behind her, only to see half of the base destroyed. Sakura's eyes narrowed as she did not hear the phrase that Deidara say everytime after his art explodes.

'We're under attack!' Sakura thought as she ran towards the living room only to see the Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori fighting off the sound nins. And by the looks of it they are loosing based on the numbers.

"Cherry! Run! They are too many!" Kisame said, draining his enemy's chakra. Itachi's sharingan spun dangerously at the enemies. "Blossom, go inform leader about this!" Sasori said as he controlled an enemy to kill his comrade.

Sakura's eyes narrowed at this as she remembered her dream. 'Orochimaru!' Sakura thought as the sound nins knocked out the four Akatsuki members. Out of instinct, Sakura flash stepped towards them and hid the four men behind her.

"You are to never touch my family! Ever!" She said as her eyes glowed green. All the sound nins present in the based suddenly shouted in agony.

"Healing jutsu is like fire. It can create and fix if used in a right way. But it can also destroy if used in the wrong way." Sakura whispered as every sound nins' vomited blood, and soon their heart came out from their mouth, instantly killing them.

Sakura calmed down, panting from all the chakra she used on one jutsu. She turned to the knocked out men behind her. Sakura smiled weakly at them "I vow to my ninja way that I'll keep my new family safe from any harm." She said weakly as she fainted.

A few minutes later...

"WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED HERE?!" Hidan said as they entered the hideout, coming back from their mission. "Shut up Hidan! How can leader not hear all the ruckus?! This'll cost a fortune!" Kakuzu said out of annoyance.

"F**king cheapskate!" Hidan said clearly annoyed. Soon enough Zetsu came from his garden, Tobi came back from the nearby pond, and Konan returned from her assassination mission.

All of their worlds stopped when they saw the bloody mess. A few hours later, the 5 shinobi who fought the sound nins were taken to Sakura's clinic. Pein received a huge scolding from Konan for not being there when it all happened.

To Be Continued...