Chapter 31: Blurry Problem: Solved

He gave Itachi no time to respond and carried him like a sack of potatoes, leaving the grieving Zetsu alone.

"Hn. Blossom is on day off." Itachi said as Kisame carried him towards Sakura's clinic. "She is, but I'm sure she'll be in her clinic." Kisame said with a grin. "Hn." Itachi said.

Knock knock knock

Kisame knocked on Sakura's door and heard a feint come in. He entered with Itachi still on his shoulder. Sakura eyed them with a raised eyebrow. "Something's off with Itachi." Kisame said, settling Itachi on his feet. "Weasel on someone's shoulder is kinda cute." Sakura said grinning at them.

Both Kisame and Itachi sweat dropped at this. "Erm...that's not the point." Kisame said scratching the back of his head. Sakura eyed Itachi. "Blurry sight, Weasel?" Sakura asked grinning. "Hn, is it just me or are you smiling?" Itachi asked.

"Can you fix Itachi then, Cherry?" Kisame asked. "Hn. You make me sound like a broken thing." Itachi said glaring at his right...where the wall is located. "Um... Are you supposed to be glaring at fishface or the innocent wall on your right?" Sakura asked, trying not to laugh. "Hn." Itachi said.

"Come on Weasel, I'll heal your eyes. I've been studying about the Sharigan for over the year." Sakura said as she took Itachi's hand and pulled him towards the bed. Itachi sat down. Kisame sat on a chair and watched them.

Sakura instructed him to close his eyes. Itachi did as he was told and felt a soothing chakra enter his eyes. Sakura reconnected the nerves that caused the bleeding and repaired his irises. Sakura finished a few minutes later and stretched up her arms.

"Alright, remember not to use Sharingan unless needed alright, weasel?" Sakura said grinning. Itachi opened his eyes and saw a clear image of the grinning pinkette and a sleeping Kisame for the first time in years.

"Hn. Thank you." Itachi said giving Sakura an invisible smile. Sakura gave him a bright smile. "Depend on me more like how I do to you. Now off you two go. I have a few more researches to do." She said pushing the two out of the room.

"Cherry is working, even in her day off." Kisame asked with an eyebrow raised. "Hn. We should do something about that." Itachi said. Kisame gave a mischievous grin and agreed.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡