Chapter 34: Baby Days (Part 2)

"Who'll give Sakura a bath?" Kisame asked as Sakura squirted mustard at him, giggling. "It's only logic that Konan should be the one to give her a bath." Sasori said, glancing at Konan. Konan stiffened at this and said "Um...I don't know how to."

Everybody's world broke the moment she said that. "Well funf**kingtastic. Who the f**k will give pink b**ch a f**king bath then?!" Hidan shouted. "Hn, I'll give her a bath." Everybody looked at Itachi in shock.

"Woah, 'tachi, you know how to?" Kisame asked with wide eyes. "Hn." Itachi said, picking Sakura up. "Itachi-senpai is awesome! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouted dancing around the counter.

Itachi walked towards his room with the whole gang on his trail. Itachi entered the bathroom and set the water temperature to his liking. He stripped little Sakura off of her clothes and put her in the bubbly tub.

Sakura giggled and splashed when she saw bubbles around her, causing Itachi to get wet in the process. "Fishface-nii, whewe awe you~?" Sakura asked, giggling and searching the water. Kisame sweat dropped and said "Why are you searching for me in the tub?!"

"Because you're a fish, un." Deidara said smirking. Kisame twitched and hit Deidara on his head. Itachi put shampoo on Sakura's hair. "It feels good, Weasel-nii." Sakura said, closing her eyes and feeling Itachi's fingers rub her scalp.

"F**king weasel is surprisingly f**king good at this." Hidan whispered. Itachi rinsed Sakura's hair and took the towel.

Sakura pouted when she saw Itachi take the towel. "Sakuwa wanna stay." She said, giving him the puppy eyes. Itachi's eyes softened at this and gave her a small smile. He poked her forehead and said "We'll go back here if you're a good girl, blossom."

Sakura held her forehead and gave him a toothy grin. "Hai, Weasel-nii." She said as Itachi wrapped the towel around her and dried her.

Itachi stared at Sakura for a few seconds before saying "Does anyone have clothes that'll fit her?" Everyone sweat dropped and turned to Konan. "Don't look at me! I don't have anything small!" Konan said, sweat dropping.

Everyone turned to Kakuzu after. Kakuzu twitched and said "No, I won't waste money on clothes." "F**king cheapskate, cherry needs f**king clothes." Hidan said. Kakuzu looked away and said "Fine. I'll be back in a few minutes."

A few minutes later, Kakuzu came back with a small pink dress at hand. "Where did you f**king get that?!" Hidan shouted, pointing at the dress. "I didn't expect you to actually buy a dress, un." Deidara said, looking at Kakuzu in shock.

"I didn't buy it. I made it." Kakuzu said, handing the dress to Itachi. Itachi gladly accepted it ang put it on Sakura. "Wah~ so fluffy~" Sakura said, hugging herself.

Kakuzu smiled a little at Sakura liking what he made. "Pfft.. What are you? A f**king old h*g?" Hidan said, trying not to laugh. Kakuzu stabbed him with his threads. Tobi sweatdropped and covered Sakura's eyes.

A few seconds later, Sakura yawned and crawled up Itachi's bed and fell asleep. There was a peaceful silence until. "We're eating take outs today for lunch." Pein said. Everyone groaned at this.

Later that day...(evening)

Kisame was walking down the hallway peacefully until he heard clashing sounds coming from the kitchen. He quickly ran towards the source. "Cherry?" He asked with wide eyes.

Sakura turned to him and smiled. "Missed me fishface?" Sakura said. "Minna! Cherry is back to normal!" Kisame shouted throughout the base. A few seconds later, series of foot steps were heard. "Pink b**ch is f**king back?!" Hidan shouted by the door frame, pushing Kisame out of the way.

"Tobi missed blossom-chan! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouted, running over Hidan. Sickening cracks were heard ofcourse. Sakura grinned at them and continued cooking dinner. "I thought it'll last another day or two?" Kakuzu asked, looking at Pein.

Pein nodded and said "It takes a day or two for a normal person. But Sakura is far from normal." Sakura twitched and turned to Pein. "I'll take that as complement." She said, sweat dropping.

"Oh! I just remembered it's almost my day, un!" Deidara said grinning. Sakura raised an eye brow at him. "Your day?" She asked.

To Be Continued...