Chapter 43: Spar (Rewritten)

Sakura woke up only to see that she only has 5 minutes left to spare. A knock was heard followed by "It's almost time for the spar, blossom." Sasori said through the door.

"Being late won't kill me." Sakura said, taking her time as she opened the door to reveal Sasori. "It'll make someone wait, so no, blossom." He replied, making Sakura pout. "Fine." She answered.

They arrived at the meeting place in exactly 5 minutes. Sakura looked around and saw the Akatsuki and Team Hebi there along with Naruto. "The first one unable to fight loses. Begin!" Suigetsu said, starting the fight.

"I'll show you who's stronger, b**ch!" Karin said, running towards her with a kunai at hand. Sakura grinned and dodged. This went on for a few minutes and annoyed Karin. "Why won't you fight back?!" She shouted as she sent Sakura a round house kick.

Sakura ducked and disappeared. "Tch. Now you're running away." Karin said. Karin through a kunai within the trees. "You've got a good sensing ability there." Sakura said, jumping from the tree. She ran towards Karin with a chakra filled punch. Karin blocked and was sent flying a few meters back.

Karin struggled to stand up and ran towards Sakura. "How dare you embarrass me in front of my Sasuke-kun?!" She shouted, pulling out a kunai. Sakura blocked Karin's kunai with her own.

Karin sent Sakura a kick on the side. Sakura was sent through a tree 'Cha! Why did you let her kick you?!' Inner shouted. 'Just for this to finish quickly.' Sakura thought, poking her tongue out mentally. She grunted in pain as she stood up, only to see Karin running towards her with a kunai and a smirk on Karin's face. Karin stabbed it through Sakura. "Sakura!" The present Akatsuki members shouted as they saw Sakura stabbed.

Sakura spit out blood, shadow covering her eyes to hide her pain. "You lose." Karin said. Sakura smirked. "Really?" She said as she disappeared with a puff of smoke. "You have to do a lot better than that." Sakura said, appearing behind Karin and gave her a normal punch, sending her through three tress.

To Be Continued...