Chapter 51: Ne, Did You Listen?

This one is information about the Haruno clan's kekkei genkai. It's name is unknown, our eyes gives us the ability to control each and every cell in our enemy's body.' 'Better be careful though! Our eyes has the same effect as the Sharingan! Shanaro!' Sakura nodded and lied down on the bed. 'Enough of those for now, let's just get sleep.' Sakura thought, drifting into a deep slumber.

The next day:

Everyone was having a joyous breakfast, with Suigetsu trying to eat Kisame's food. Tobi giving the fish a name, which is in fact "Kisame II." Deidara and Sasori arguing about art, Itachi putting tons of food on Sasuke's plate, saying "You need more nutritions." Making Sasuke sweat drop at Itachi's antics. Konan, Sakura and Karin talking about girl stuffs, Hidan and Kakuzu throwing curses at each other. Pein and Jugo talking about being too noisy and Zetsu silently eating his human dish that Sakura made.

Until an anbu appeared. "Tsunade-sama requests for your presence." The anbu said, everyone nodded as the anbu disappeared with a puff of smoke. "I can't f**king believe she wants to see us so f**king early in the morning!" Hidan said, completely annoyed. "It better be something worth our time, un!" Deidara said, twitching. "Let's just go." Kisame said grumpily, taking his Samehada. Everyone made their way towards the hokage tower, groaning.

Pein knocked thrice and everyone heard an enter. Pein opened the door and entered, everyone following hot on his trail. Sakura's eyes widened as she saw the whole Konoha 12. "Sakura?" Ino said, with wide eyes, effectively making everyone stare at Sakura. Tsunade coughed gaining everyone's attention. "I called all of you here to tell you the plan that Shikamaru and I made." Tsunade said.

'I wonder what's for dinner? I hope not sushi.' Kisame thought, not listening to Tsunade. ' Hn. I think otouto has grown a centimeter taller the last time I saw him.' Itachi thought, concentrating on Sasuke's height. 'I f**king wanna sacrifice that long haired dude with sh**ty lavander eyes! He's been f**king staring at me!' Hidan thought, twitching as he caught another glance coming from Hyuga. 'How much will the attack cost? I hope not too much. Heck, I hope I don't spend money on this.' Kakuzu said, counting money as Tsunade explains the plan. 'I need a new puppt soon.' Sasori thought. 'Maybe I should try a new type of art, un. Nah, my explosives are much better, un!' Deidara thought, grinning like an idiot. 'I wonder what Pein would like for Valentine's day?' Konan thought, blushing a little. 'I have to keep Konan safe during the attack.' Pein thought. 'I wonder if I should change my mask?' Tobi thought, touching his mask. 'What does a pink carnation mean again?' Zetsu thought, closing his eyes and trying to remember. 'Maybe we should have miso for dinner? What about sushi? Yeah sushi it is. Wait, does Kisame even eat sushi? Wouldn't that be cannibalism?' Sakura thought.

"That's all, you're dismissed!" Tsunade suddenly said, waking them up from their own worlds. "Hai!" All of them said, including the konoha 12. 'Crap, what did she say?' The Akatsuki thought, sweating heavily.

"What was she saying back there, un? I didn't listen, un." Deidara said, scratching the back of his neck. "Tobi knows! Tobi knows! It's about lollipops!" Tobi said. Hidan hit Tobi over the head. "It's not f**king like that! It's something about snake bas**rd attacking! Oi, rag doll did you listen?!" Hidan said. Kakuzu gave him a whack on the head. "I won't get moey if I did." He said, looking at Kisame. "Don't look at me, I'm not good at this stuff. Did you listen Itachi?" Kisame said, sweat dropping. Itachi shook his head no as an answer. "Hn. Did you listen a while ago blossom?" Itachi asked monotonously. Sakura shrugged and said "I didn't have interest. What about you leader? Did you listen?" Pein blinked at this and looked away. "I'll take that as a no." Konan said, sweat dropping. "Nobody did then?" Sasori asked. "We're criminals. How obedient do you f* *king think we can get?" Zetsu asked as they walk back to the Uchiha compound. But was stopped when someone shouted out Sakura's name. "Sakura!" A high pitched voice shouted.

Sakura turned around and spotted Karin running towards them panting. "What is it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Karin reached her and breathed heavily. "Suigetsu... He got poisoned!" Karin said, tears present in her eyes.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡