Chapter 2: Maze In A Mansion

Sakura woke up in a dark room. She tried moving but the chakra ropes are refraining her to. 'What the-?! Why am I in chakra ropes?!' Sakura thought as she tried moving her arms.

"I see you're finally awake." A shadowy figure with a deep voice said. The figure made its way towards Sakura and said "Sakura Haru-" The figure was cut off mid-sentence by none other than Sakura.

"I'd like to join the Akatsuki." She said bluntly as she broke the chakra ropes and stood up. There was an awkward moment between the two.

The door suddenly opened to reveal a blue haired woman with a paper rose on her hair. She stared at them and blinked, saying "This is awkward..." She left not wanting to feel awkward.

Sakura faked cough and said "So am I welcome or what?" The leader walked up to his chair and sat down. "Why would you want to join the akatsuki, Sakura Haruno?" He asked as he stared at her.

"Konoha has been under-estimating me since Uchiha Sasuke came back to the village." Sakura said, coldness present in her voice.

"Very well then. Konan, lead Sakura to her room and provide her with a cloak, a hat, and a ring." He said as the door opened to reveal the same blue haired woman from a few minutes ago. She bowed and asked me to follow.

We were walking through series of hallways. We reached my room after several turns. I got startled when I heard a squeal. I turned to look at Konan then she engulfed me with a hug. "I'm glad to be with another girl!" She said as I smiled. I hugged her back saying "Must be tough to live with guys for too long huh?"

She pulled away grinning and said "You bet it is!" We giggled as we entered my room. Everything's plain, a queen sized bed, a drawer, a closet, and a bathroom. I turned to konan and said " Konan-san, can we have a girl's day sometime?" She squealed and said "No need for formalities, Sakura-san! And of course anytime!" I smiled and said "Like wise, Konan-chan!"

She walked out of the door saying "I'll be in the room across yours, Sakura-chan!" She closed the door behind her and made her way to her room.

Sakura went to the bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom to only to see a masked man sleeping on her bed. Her eyes narrowed and threw the nearest furniture at the guy...which is the drawer. "YOU PERVERT!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" She shouted as she threw the drawer at the guy.

"WAAAH!!!! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!! TOBI IS SORRY!!" The said man said as he dodged and ran away from the room.

Sakura breathed heavily and sat down on her bed trying to relax. She looked at the clock only to see that it's almost lunch. Her stomach grumbled as she thought of food.

She walked out of the door, looking for the kitchen. Walking out of that door is a huge mistake though, because after a few minutes, she found herself lost, with out anybody in sight. 'WHERE THE F*CK AM I???!!!!' Sakura thought as she turned right only to see a dead end. 'SERIOUSLY! WHO THE HECK PUTS A DEAD END IN A MANSION?!'

"Kunoichi, what are you doing here on this side of the mansion?" A sudden voice startled Sakura, she turned only to see the guy she thought she killed...

To Be Continued...