Chapter 5: Bounty Mission (Part 2)

"Ino..." Sakura whispered.

Hidan looked at her with concern. "B**ch, we have a f**king company, and it's your f**king Konoha friends." Sakura grinded her teeth together and said "Let's go meet them, old man."

Ino, Shikamaru and Choji took out their kunais as Sakura and Hidan hopped down in front of them. (Take note: both of them are wearing their strawhats)

"Troublesome Akatsuki." Shikamaru muttered under his breath. "Show your faces!" Choji said, glaring at the two.

Hidan grinned at this and removed his hat. "Sorry b**ches! But my f**king partner over here can not be f**king seen by f**king Konoha nins." He said.

"Shadow possession jutsu." Shikamaru suddenly said, trapping Hidan. Sakura jumped back avoiding Hidan, who is being controled by Shikamaru.

"You f**king b**tard! F**king stop making me hurt f**king blossom!" Hidan said, still trying to cut Sakura with his scythe.

Sakura punched the ground with a chakra filled punch and created a crater towards Shikamaru. "Mind possession jutsu." Ino muttered, successfully possessing Sakura.

Sakura's movement stopped. "Get out of my head." She said, as if the jutsu is not affecting her. Soon enough Ino's body suddenly sat up and cried. "My head hurts too much!" She said.

Choji's eyes widened at this and said "How did you kick her out just like that?!" Ino fainted from the pain and all she could hear was her teammates caing out for her. "What a drag, Choji, find a way to communicate with Hokage-sama." Shikamaru said.

Choji nodded and ran through the forest. Shikamaru turned to the still trapped Hidan. "Let's take this somewhere else, where that guy can't follow." He said, glancing at Sakura. He thought Sakura was a guy, based on her appearance.

Shikamaru turned to run, making Hidan do so too. But abruptly stop when Sakura took a hold of Hidan's collar. "You're not bringing this fool anywhere I can't see him." Sakura said, taking out a kunai.

She ran towards Shikamaru full speed. Shikamaru's eyes widened at this and took a kunai of his own and started dodging, Hidan did so as well, but he dodges nothing but thin air.

"Oi! You b**tard! Release the f*king jutsu! I f**king look like a f**king idiot here!" Hidam shouted as Sakura and Shikamaru got engaged in a battle. Sakura smirked at this and said "Don't bother worrying about what you look Hidan. You already are an idiot." "What a drag?" Shikamaru said, dodging Sakura's kunai.

Sakura threw a punch at him and successfully sending him trees away, freeing Hidan in the process. Sakura made her way back beside Hidan. "Asuma, and Hatake along with Choji are coming our way, old man." Sakura said with a grin on her face.

"Akatsuki!" Asuma shouted as he looked at Ino and Shikamaru fainted. He threw a kunai at Sakura. Sakura deflected it by throwing a kunai straight at it, seeing a paper bomb attached to it. The paper bomb went off, giving Sakura and Hidan a chance to escape.

"F**king bitch! I didn't get to f**king sacrifice anyone to f**king Jashin-sama!" Hidan said while running away beside Sakura.

Sakura hit the back of his head and said "Not too loud you old man! And besides you can't sacrifice them!" "And why the hell not?!" Hidan asked rubbing his head. "Maybe I'll tell you the reason why one day." Sakura said with a gentle smile on her face.

Hidan's eyes widened at her cute smile but soon looked away with a blush on his face.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡