Chapter 18: Tobi's Day with Sick Blossom

Sakura woke up feeling better, she looked to her side and saw Tobi asleep on his sit. She smiled at this and looked at her wall clock. 'I've been asleep for 6 hours. How long has Tobi been here?' Sakura thought, sitting up.

She sat infront of Tobi and gently shook him. "Tobi, Tobi wake up." Sakura said quietly. Tobi blinked his eyes under his mask, clearing his vision. "Blossom-chan?" Tobi said tiredly.

Sakura gave him a close-eyed smile. "How long have you been here?" She asked. "Enough to make Tobi's neck hurt." Tobi said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Sakura giggled and put a hand over the back of his neck, channelling chakra to soothe his nerves. "Thank you blossom-chan. Ne, is blossom-chan feeling better?" Tobi asked, putting a gloved hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine." Sakura said with a smile. With that said, Zetsu came from the ground. "Leader-sama needs both of you." Zetsu said, clearly annoyed. Both of them nodded as Zetsu sank in the ground again.

"Tobi will help blossom-chan! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said, handing Sakura a hand. "I can handle myself Tobi. Now come on." Sakura said smiling.

They reached the office. Tobi knocked on the door and heard a come in. He opened the door for Sakura, earning himself a thank you.

"I called you here for a mission. You are to retrieve a scroll in Otogakure. You are to leave in 30 mins." Pein said eyeing both his members. "Hai!" Tobi and Sakura said at the same time, leaving the office.

Tobi eyed Sakura and said "Ne, Blossom-chan, are you sure you're fine now?" Sakura grinned and said yes.

Soon enough, both of them were running through the woods, towards Otogakure.

To Be continued...