9-hero

a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

⚠️
-//TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE WITH CLAUSTROPHOBIA//-
⛔️

"Now take care and have fun, I'll be picking you up soon okay?"

"Yes mommy" your mother plants a kiss on your forehead before she could head off.

Your mother gets busy with work, so she drops you off at your aunt's house to watch and babysit you. You come every week, about once or twice a week, your aunt never minded taking care of you along with your cousin anyway, and you always looked forward to seeing them. You always had fun.

"(Y/N)!" A young freckled boy in a messy green fluffy hair called with big orbs gazing excitinngly at you.

"Kuku!" You said with the same excitement, happy to see your cousin

You both ran up to each other for a hug, in which it's traditional to do between the two of you every time you see each other after a while of being apart.

"I'm so happy to see you again!" Said little Deku.

"Me too! I missed you so much!" You said with a jump and a wide smile.

"Let's go to my room, I have some new toys that we can play with!" You gasped at what he said with a jaw drop.

"Really?"

"Yeah, follow me I'll show ya!" He runs towards the room as you followed behind, entering in his room.

He takes out a box underneath his bed, setting and pushing it at the center of the room where you sat on the floor crisscrossed, but you were excited to sit still. You slightly rose out of your position, leaning in to take a closer look at the box, observing and wondering with your curious little eyes of what could be inside.

"Ta-daa!" Midoriya said, quickly taking the top off.

You gasped once again, gazing at the many new figurines within the box.

"Woah!" You said, making your cousin smile. "Where'd you get so many?"

"My mom bought them. Isn't it cool? Look! This one can talk! It's my favorite one" Midoriya said, getting one of the toys as he presses a small button on the back.