21-birthday

the anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and the giving of gifts

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

Standing in front of the long body mirror, you checked if your dress fitted nicely and everything else on you for today.

Hmm, should I go with my hair up or down? You thought, moving your hair around your face, thinking about what position is best. You went with the choice of hairstyle, finding it perfect and satisfied with the way it looked.

Today is a special day for you, since you were getting ready for your birthday celebration that the class decide to throw for you at the school gym. Your mind quickly shifted on to Bakugou, knowing that he'll be there, which made you feel nervous.

What if I don't look good enough? You thought. Ugh! What if something's not right with me?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of knocking on your door.

"Huh?" You wondered who could it be, as you walked towards the door to answer. "Wha? Guys?"

"Hey (y/n)!" Said Ashido, who stood next to Jiro and Uraraka with a wide smile. "Happy birthday!"

"Wow thank you! So what are you guys doing here?" You said, pretty surprised and confused.

"Oh we just thought that it was a good idea to drop by and say happy birthday and-"

"We know about you and Bakugou" Jiro interrupted.

"Hey!" Ashido said, while Jiro snickered.

"She told me about it too" Uraraka said in the same manner.

"Wow way to put me on the spot light" Ashido said.

You gasped, wide eyed at what they said. "I knew you couldn't keep a secret! You lied to me!" You said, causing Ashido to smile in guilt. "But then again I did kinda saw it coming" you uttered.

"Wow I really like your dress!" Uraraka complimented. "It looks so cute on you!"

"Oh! Thanks heh" you said with a smile. "I like yours too, it looks so good on you"

"You think so? I thought it was too much pink" Uraraka said, guilty for pink.

"No, pink is so your color" you said, making Uraraka smile.

"Thanks (y/n)" Uraraka said.

"But not that hair" Ashido interrupted, pointing at you, causing Jiro to slap her arm. "Ow hey!"

"Don't listen to her, I think it looks good on ya (y/n)" Jiro said, which made you smile.

"Really? Wow, now you guys are just being too nice" you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"We are" Ashido said, who got smacked again on the arm. "Ouch! Hey!"

"Pay no attention, some people just needs to go see an eye doctor" Jiro said, making Ashido angry.