19-coin

a flat, typically round piece of metal with an official stamp, used as money

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       The next day, you slowly woke up, head hurting on the floor.

"Ughhh.." you moaned tiredly. "What happened?"

Not remembering a thing of what happened last night, you looked around, finding yourself on the floor as you blinked to clear your vision.

"Huh?" You said, eyeing around tiredly with a yawn. "Am I.. in an empty room?"

You rose up, but was confused when you weren't able to rise yourself up from the floor, feeling your arms wrapped around your body with a tight material.

"Huh?" You looked down, your vision finally cleared and your consciousness restored.

"What?!" You said, surprised to find yourself in a restraint jacket. "Who put this on me?! Where am I?!" You tried phasing to gas in order to get yourself out of the restraint, but you were caught off guard to see that you weren't able to.

"What?! Oh no" you said, wiggling around on the floor like a worm, trying to break free. "Why isn't my quirk working?!"

You were very confused with a mix of fear. I mean finding yourself strapped up in a white room is pretty concerning, especially when you don't remember how you got there in the first place. Managing to get up to stand upon your feet, you walked around the empty room, finding anything that can give you a clue of what's going on or at least where to get out of here.

Oh, there's a door! You thought, walking towards it, finding that it had no nob to turn from the inside. All it contained was a small triangular window, but even that wasn't enough to give you the answers to the questions that's buzzing through your head. 

"Oh man, what am I gonna do?" You asked yourself, back against the door in defeat.

Ugh, now what? You thought.

Right when you looked down at the floor, something caught your eye at a flat round object randomly laying a few feet away from you.

What's that? You thought, approaching the object. You carefully bent down on knee level, trying not to fall over from the lack of balance from your arms.

Hmm? A coin? You thought with a head tilt at it, recognizing the coin.

Half dollar... it read.

What? You found that odd, wondering what's a half dollar coin doing in a place like this - especially in Japan. Then, your eyes snapped wide and your heart dropped at the realization.

"Oh no, have I been kidnapped? Is this some kind of containment room for kidnapped victims?!" You gasped. "Have I been sold to someone and they dropped a coin in the process?!" You said out loud, theorizing in panic.

Ahhhhhh! You screamed in thought.

"Oh no no no no no! This can't be!" You paced around, frantic.