5-followed

to go or come after a person or thing ahead; move or travel behind you

~⃝ ~⃝ ~⃝

       "Alright, now who's willing to help out our guest to catch up with work around here?" Aizawa asked the class after he was done teaching a lesson

       "Alright, now who's willing to help out our guest to catch up with work around here?" Aizawa asked the class after he was done teaching a lesson. "Any volunteers?"

"I-I can help-"

"No" Aizawa quickly cuts Mineta off.

"I can try to help her out" Kaminari smirked confidently, planning to get close to you.

"I doubt by the looks of your report card" Aizawa bluntly said.

"Aw" Kaminari dropped his shoulders, offended by what his teacher have said. "That's harsh.."

"How about you Kuku?" You asked, turning your head at a table right next to you where your cousin stood. "You're pretty good with notes"

"Oh uhh, I wish I could but" Deku hesitated, trying to find the right words. "I have some things to take care of"

"Really? Like what?" You questioned, raising a brow, wondering what could he be so busy for to not have time for you. For Deku, he secretly has some things to take care of concerning his quirk.

"U-um well uhh-"

"Have you forgotten what I said to you?" Aizawa said, saving Deku. "I want you to make friends with others besides your own family"

"Oh yeah" You disappointingly said. "Sorry"

"How about you Iida?" Aizawa asked, which of course he would ask the most responsible and respectful student in class that he can fully trust. Iida shot up from his seat in response, directly facing Aizawa in a military like manner.

"Apologies for the inconvenience, but I must decline being (y/n)'s tutor even though I would gladly want to" Iida said unwaveringly. "I have other duties to attend to as class representative, and other responsibilities that I must meet"

Aizawa looked at Iida for a moment before replying. "Hmm, alright" Iida sat back down.

"Well how about-"

"Me"

You turned your head to see who volunteered, your eyes falling onto the blonde hedgehog from across the class. You tilt your head, wondering if he's really tutor material for you. Every other head in the class also looked at Bakugou in the same expression as you, while Bakugou stared straight at Aizawa, ignoring everyone else's puzzled faces.

"I'll do it" Bakugou plainly said.

"You?"

"Of course me, who else?" Asked Bakugou coldly. "I can tutor any idiot in this class if I want to"