12-jupiter

the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in the Solar System; a gas giant with a mass more than two and a half times that of all the other planets in the Solar System combined

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝ 

-// play music //-

       It was a breezy smooth day at the library, well, it's been pretty cloudy at UA, with a bit of  gentle rain on the side

       It was a breezy smooth day at the library, well, it's been pretty cloudy at UA, with a bit of  gentle rain on the side. You personally liked the weather this way, finding it peaceful and comforting. Nothing can compare to the peace and comfort it brought to your soul, like medicine.

You're not much of a bibliophile, but there was always something about libraries that you always liked. The stories, the art, the illustrations, the formats, the smell of pages and wooden shelves, it's like a second home to you. Many would consider such things boring, but to you, it was a whole different world, a fun fantasy for you. It's where you have the freedom to let your imagination run wild in your head, a nice pleasurable escape from reality along with all the stresses and troubles in life.

This is the only time that loneliness becomes your best friend, wishing that every type of loneliness could feel this way.

Alone, you walked down an isle of books, looking for some textbooks that are needed for your class just as Aizawa instructed you. In fact he also gave you an easy assignment that you'll be presenting to the class later today. Aside from the textbooks, you were looking for the books that your cousin recommended you to read too. So far, you're carrying two books and a textbook in your hands. You checked the list on your phone to see what else you needed.

Physics. You read. That should be at the next section from here

You walked towards another line of books of where it might be, taking your time to look through it. After about a minute looking through, you found it at the end of the line of books.

Found it. You thought. Now to go find mathem...?

Your thoughts trailed the moment you pulled the physics book out of it's shelf, revealing another book with a nice looking swirled galaxy on the cover, which grabbed your eyes.

Astronomy; the study of space. It read.

You put the physics book down with all the other books stacked up on the floor next to you, deciding to grab the astronomy book in your hands. Seems like being in the library for a while caused you to slowly slipped into your personal interest; space.

Woah, this looks so astronomical... you thought, skimming through the pages of nicely photographed stars and planets. Stuff like this always grabbed your attention.