8-drawback

a feature that renders something less acceptable; a disadvantage or problem

~⃝ ~⃝ ~⃝

Still under your hold, Bakugou mustered up the strength to finally break away, which caught you off guard, managing to kick against your stomach, causing you to fall to the floor. He jumps in the air to send a burst, but you turned to gas.

"Quit running away!" Bakugou thundered.

"That's my quirk's purpose so I'll run as much as I want!" You said back, determined as ever. "It's not my fault you're too slow!"

You and Bakugou kept fighting on for a long time, to the point that the both of you huffed tiredly, looking at each other with your arms nearly down to the floor, covered in sweat and body aching, already feeling sore.

"I can do this all day" you said through tired breaths, even after every hit, you still manage to keep it up.

"Yeah well I can do two!" Bakugou said back, about to blast towards you for who knows how many times already.

You prepared yourself to dodge away, but the two of you paused by the sound of clapping, echoing across the gym. The two of you turned to the direction of where the mysterious clapping was coming from.

"How impressive" Aizawa said, walking out of the shadows.

"Wha-Aizawa?" You said, surprised to see him.

Where did he come from? You thought.

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked.

"I've been watching you two in secret the entire time" Aizawa said. "I don't have to explain why"

"Um, okay?" You said, not sure what else to say.

"Once again (y/n), I didn't think you had it in ya" Aizawa said. "I especially like the pressure point you've done. I've heard about it before but never bothered to learn it. I have my quirk to do the job instead. Your fighting style is on point and so is your fast reflex when you broke into pieces. I'm glad Bakugou didn't end up killing you, or else that would've been a difficult story"

"Huh?" Bakugou said, almost surprised.

"However, you're the longest that you dealt with Bakugou in a fight alone. He usually takes opponents down quick but you lasted longer than most than what I thought" Aizawa said. "Your quirk isn't powerful nor grand, and honestly useless for attacks, yet it grants a useful advantage, kinda like mine. But aside from that, keep up the good work. Lets see how long you can last in my class comparing to him"

"Um, yes thank you sir!" You said with a hesitant bow. "I'll try my best!"

Hmmm. Aizawa thought suspiciously of you. Still doesn't explain exactly why she's so good at fighting against a strong opponent like Bakugou..

"Bakugou" Aizawa turns to face Bakugou, who grabbed his attention. "As always, you've done exceptionally well, in fact, it's the first time I've seen you this happy in training"

Tsk!