7-pressure

the use of persuasion, influence, or intimidation to make someone do something

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       It's another fresh morning day at UA, as you got to the front of the big gym. The same gym where you faced Ojiro and Kirishima. You showed up in your Dexter High gym uniform, as you waited for Bakugou to show up. Luckily there was a small bench for you to sit on, so you sat down, putting your gym pack down next to you. Some time has passed, and you began to question whether he'll show up.

You sighed. What's taking him so long?

You open your bag, unzipping it, deciding to drink some water to hydrate yourself before he shows up, so you went through your things inside.

Hm? You thought, not finding the water bottle anywhere in your bag. What? Where's my..

You gasped. Did I forget to take it with me?! You facepalmed.

"Oh no" you said to yourself. "I can't believe this.. without my bottle, I'm screwed! What am I gonna do? If I go back he'll show up and see that I'm gone and think of me as a complete idiot!"

You talked to yourself. It was very important that you have it with you, which is supposed to be your first priority, especially on a day that you'll be training. You began to self guilt and panic.

Grrr! How could I have forgotten? You thought.

"I haven't drank anything since I left, now I'm so gonna lose to that guy for sure!"

You suddenly hear a sip nearby, which caught your attention.

"Ahhhh, that hits the spot"

Huh? Wh-where did he..? You didn't see him coming at all, which took you by surprise the moment you turned your head to see him.

"Hey there" The student said, his attention now on you. "Heard you're in trouble there, is everything alright?"

"Oh! Uhh y-yeah" you answered. "Um, who are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Mirio said. "I never saw you around here before, who are you?"

"Well I'm (y/n)" You answered. "And I'm not from here. I'm from out of the country and simply here as part of an alliance program"

As you kept on explaining why you're here and where you from, a head pops out of no where.

"WOW really? That sounds so cool!"