6-crush

a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       "Okay, then you divide here" Todoroki instructed you from across the table, as you focused on the mathematical problem on the desk before you, finding the equation quite confusing.

"Okay, so then where does this go?"

"Worry about that later" Said Todoroki.

"Ugh, I feel more behind than I thought" you said with a sigh.

Of course you know a place like UA take their studies seriously according to what Todoroki is teaching you.

Man, when Aizawa said they took it serious, I didn't think this hard... you thought.

"Don't worry about it" said Todoroki, making you look into his eyes. "Stressing over something only makes things worse, and don't mind what our teacher says. Plenty of students here face struggles in their studies as much as you do, so you're not alone. Mr. Aizawa simply wants us all to give it our best. So isn't that what you're doing?"

You felt touched by his words, even though they were simple, you just couldn't help but feel relieved just by the sound of his voice. You stared, observing all his flawless features.

"Um, is there something wrong?"

You snapped out of thought by his question.

"N-no!" Nervously you answered, looking away from his gaze with a sound of a snap from your pencil. "I just haven't slept much last night. I had uhh, difficulty falling asleep heh"

"Hm, lack of sleep can cause problems with memory and concentration" Todoroki said. "It's probably because you're used to the time zone where you're from, it may be interrupting your sleep schedule"

"Oh y-yeah heh" you said, hiding your small blushes from him. "It's definitely because of that jet lag alright"

"I think it's pretty serious" Todoroki said, gazing down at your hands across the table. "You snapped your pencil in half without noticing"

"Huh? I did?" You look down to see your only wooden pencil broken in two, making you sweat drop in embarrassment. "Ah, I did. It's a little curse of mine, always breaking my pencils heh"

"You don't have a spare one?"

"Um, no" you answered with a sigh. "I kinda overslept and had to rush this morning, giving me no time to check on my supplies"

"I see" Todoroki said. He gets his pack out on the table, making you wonder what he was doing while he dug around his bag. He took out the item once his fingers felt the familiar object. "Here. Take this" Todoroki handed out a charming looking lead pencil, having a sky blue color with the mix of clear plastic shine, looking aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

"Oh y-you don't have to do that!" You said with a light chuckle. "I can always just go sharpen mine instead"

"But that'll make a mess" Todoroki grabbed your attention. "Sharpening it will only be a waste of time. Just take it, I have a spare one so don't worry about it"