4-lost

unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts

~⃝  ~⃝ ~⃝

"That was so awesome (y/n) and your quirk is so cool!" Said Ashido, waving her arms around as others cheered and applaud.

"Thanks heh" You said as you looked around, a nearby water fountain caught your eye.

You were making your way to the fountain until you were stopped by the class, crowding you again.

"Where'd you learn those moves?!"

"How'd you find out about your quirk?!"

"Can you also phase into jello?!"

"How about slime?!"

"Can you teach us to fight like that too?!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?!"

"What's your drawback?!"

"Alright that's enough"

"Should I remind you what I have said through a demonstration?"

"N-no sir!" The class said, backing away from you as some walked away.

"Phew!" You said, feeling relieved by all the sudden questions.

"(Y/n)" Aizawa said, grabbing your attention. "You fought well, I'm honestly halfway impressed by your performance. You have shown exceptional skills and have a lot of potential, which means I'll be expecting more from you, so you better keep it up if you want to survive in my class. Here in UA we push young hero's in training to the max, so I recommend making some friends other than just sticking by your cousin's side all the time just because he's family. Understood?"

"Uh, y-yes sir!" You said with a nervous nod. You can tell by the monotone of his voice that he sounded serious, and his words quite intimidated you.

"Hmm.." Aizawa looked into your eyes until he looks away. "You're excused now"

You bowed right before walking off, going to a fountain that wasn't far from you. You finally make it to the fountain, looking for a button to press. Pulling your hair back you meet your lips with the running water once you held on to the button. From afar stood a small group, who seems to be chatting and whispering on about you, but you were too busy drinking away at the fountain to even pay attention to what they were saying behind your back.

Ahhhh.. fresh water tastes so much better here! You thought, continuing to sip away.

"Sheesh, talk about reflex" Kaminari said. "She took them down all by herself without any help"