20-denial

the action of declaring something to be untrue

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       When you returned, everyone was surprised the moment you walked into class, glad to see that you were okay and happy for you, being surrounded by your classmates at your table with questions, but Bakugou was the one who stood afar off, not giving you any attention.

"Whoa (y/n)!" Ashido said. "It's so good to see that you're okay!"

"Yeah who ended up kissing you?" Jiro asked.

"I-I'm not sure" you said, as you held out an object in your hands. "But I found this"

The class looked at the coin in your hand, not recognizing what it is.

"Is that a coin?" Kaminari asked, raising a brow at it.

"I think so" Sero said.

Suddenly Kirishima gasped, knowing where it came from and who it belongs to.

"What do you think Kirishima?" Sero asked, who caught Kirishima wide eyed.

"O-oh uhh, gee, I don't know what that is and who it belongs to" Kirishima shrugged, lying.

"Yeah it's a coin" you answered. "All the way from America that's called a half dollar, not sure what's it doing here, but I theorize that whoever dropped it have saved my life. I wonder who it could be"

"It's me!" Mineta said, tears in his eyes running towards you. "I'm the one who kissed you my love!" He automatically gets kicked away by Asui, who rolled away crying in pain.

Yikes. You thought. Never in a million years would it be him

You then faced towards Todoroki, which you took a deep breath before speaking.

"Um, Todoroki" you said, feeling butterflies in your stomach when he made eye contact with you, beginning to grow little nervous. "Were you the one who...?"

"No" Todoroki answered gently. "I'm not the one. That coin doesn't belong to me. Sorry"

Your heart sank at his words, with a mix of confusion. You remembered what your cousin said to you, that it had to be someone whose in love with you the same, or else you wouldn't be here... so you felt pretty upset when it wasn't him.

"Oh.. okay, thanks anyway" You said in disappointment, with a long sigh.

Kirishima then runs towards Bakugou who was apart from the crowd.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima said in excitement, freaking out. "I can't believe you did it!"

Bakugou smacks a hand over his mouth to keep quiet.

"Zip it weird hair!"Bakugou whispered angrily, trying to quiet his friend, which no one paid attention to.

"But Bakugou, c'mon!" Kirishima whispered, pushing Bakugou's hand away from his face. "Aren't you gonna get out there and tell her? She's gonna leave in a few days!"

"No! Then everyone will know about it!" Bakugou whispered back angrily. "I want her to find me, if she really wants to know, then she's smart enough to figure it out eventually, and when she does, it'll be her turn to chase me"