13-loser

a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       A phone rang on top of a table, quickly grabbing Bakugou's attention. He instantly answers it right away without checking who it was. Ever since his last talk with you through the phone, he have been waiting for when you would call again. He doesn't express it much, but he felt excited to hear you again.

"Hello?"

"Hey man what's up?"

"Oh" Bakugou said, disappointed. "It's you"

"Um yeah?" Said Kirishima. "Who else would it be?"

Bakugou quietly growled. "No one in particular.."

"So how's things going with her?" Kirishima asked. "Anything interesting?"

"Nothing I barely hung out with her!" Bakugou said, angry through the phone.

"Why not just ask her to hang out with you like friends?" Kirishima said, trying to help his friend out. "That way you can grow a little closer to- "

Bakugou hangs up on Kirishima before he could finish his sentence.

That weirdo. Bakugou thought. He's even more annoying ever since he found out

Suddenly a knock came at his door, making Bakugou to question who could be knocking - if anyone would dare.

Who could that be? Bakugou thought, heading to answer the door. To his surprise, he opens the door to face Todoroki.

"Hey, I got something to tell you" Said Todoroki. "About (y/n)"

What?

***

"Wish I can take a break from this busy week" said Ashido, with a sigh and a stretch of her arms. "2 days off is not enough ugh"

"I know right?" You said, agreeing to what Ashido have said.

"Well, enough hard work is always well earned" said Yaoyorozu. "I'd say we could all use a break"

"I would love to go spend some time at a nice spa right about now" said Hagakure. "I could really freshen myself up after a long day"

"You said it" said Jiro with a sigh. "Can't wait for it to be over already"

"Yeah, we just need to be focused on tomorrow, ribbit" said Asui.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about tomorrow" Said Uraraka.

"What's happening tomorrow?" You asked, unsure of what's going on tomorrow.

"Some hero practice training stuff" Answered Jiro, not bothering to say any details. "Haven't you heard from Aizawa earlier today?"

"Um, no" you answered, not remembering what Aizawa have said.

"Well, ya better be prepared cuz we're gonna be in action!" Said Ashido, all fueled up.