18-kiss

touch with the lips as a sign of love

~⃝ ~⃝ ~⃝

       The villain is now in containment, strapped in a thick restraint jacket with a collar on, his tail tightly chained up, restricting his movement. He wore a thick muzzle over his face despite losing his fangs, not willing to take any risks of a potential bite. He laid his back against a wall, tiredly staring towards another wall across him, knowing who's watching through the one way screen. Behind the one way wall stood Deku, Bakugou, and Aizawa, who observed the villain along with a couple of securities nearby, keeping a strict watch.

"So what do you punks want anyway?" The villain asked, hissing in pain from the bruised eye that he received from the fight. He was bandaged up when he was unconscious, and woke up like this.

"We want answers" Bakugou said.

"Answers?" Asked the snake. "Let me guess, for your friend?"

"Tell us if there's an antidote or not" Deku interrupted. "If she dies, mark my words I'll -"

"Sheesh kid relax" He said with an eye roll. "Honestly you two earned my respect for putting up a good fight, especially bombing guy over there. So I'll tell ya. Listen, to cure the maddening quirk, a feeling must wear it off. I guess it has something to do with the brain's chemistry or something, I don't know"

"What do you mean?" Deku asked, who's seriously concerned.

"Hmm, here's the catch, the ones I bite first faints, then wakes up deluded, and they'll stay like that until they drop dead for like the next 3 days. If they're lucky, more than that until they're dead"

"What?!" Deku uttered, as Bakugou and Aizawa widened their eyes. "Tell me how do you reverse it then!"

"I'm getting there kid" The Villain said, unbothered. "In order to reverse the affect, what's the opposite of a harsh bite? A soft kiss"

"Huh?" Deku said, confused.

"A kiss?" Aizawa said, a bit surprised, with an eyebrow raise.

"You're lying" Bakugou said, thinking that he might be joking.

"Take it or leave it, not my problem" Said the Villain with a shrug, looking away. 

"B-but wait, that's it?!" Deku said. "A kiss?"

"Not just any kiss on some booboo if that's what you're thinkin" said the villain with a chuckle. "A kiss of love, ya know? Who's in love with each other. Like one of those princessy movies, otherwise it can't work if one dislikes the other. If your friend is not cured by then, they'll drop dead on the third day, or more if they're lucky. Thanks to my mom's side, my quirk works weird that way, so deal with it"

That's when Deku gasped, wide eyed and worried with a nervous grit of his teeth.

Wait, but sh-she can't possibly be in love with anyone right? Deku thought, fear and anger overtaking him. No, there's gotta be someone who's in love with (y/n) and her back, there's gotta!

 No, there's gotta be someone who's in love with (y/n) and her back, there's gotta!