15-supernova

a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness because of a catastrophic explosion that ejects most of its mass

~⃝ ~⃝ ~⃝

The day after training, it was almost tutoring time, as Bakugou waited for you to show up. While he waited, he thought about your face and the random conversations that he'll have with you once you arrive. He honestly couldn't wait any longer to see you.

"Hey!" You called out, Bakugou's head turned to your direction. "Sorry I'm a little late, been trying to find my notebook but couldn't find it. Ugh, I hope it turns up somewhere soon, wherever it is.."

"Don't worry about it" Said Bakugou. "I got it right here"

"Huh?" You said with a raised brow.

He dug through his pack, which wasn't a struggle to search through with his hands, as he easily takes out a small notebook, handing it out.

You softly gasped. "Where'd you found it?" You asked, surprised.

"It was sitting alone at a table" Bakugou answered, pretty much lying.

"Wow, I guess I forgot it somehow" you said, getting your dear notebook, feeling relieved to have it back. "Thanks, I thought I lost it forever"

"Better be careful what you leave behind" he said, a bit grumpy at a particular page that he discovered in your notebook. "Someone could've stolen it and keep it, or worse, your phone could be next"

"Yeah I know.." you sighed deeply. "I've just been stressing out lately. Too focused to take a break with all the work going on" Once you said that, Bakugou noticed how tired you looked, even one of your eyes twitched.

".. uhh, I think you should pause from everything for a while, especially what happened yesterday" Bakugou said, who felt pretty guilty about what happened.

"Yeah, about that thing yesterday" you said, looking down from his gaze. "I'm claustrophobic; a fear of being enclosed in small spaces. It started when I was a little girl and got stuck in a big trash bin, and from there my phobia developed"

"I think I remembered that happened to you.." Bakugou said, remembering the moment he heard your voice in a trash bin.

Bakugou grips his fists angrily at the thought of causing you to relive that trauma. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know" Bakugou apologized, regret in his voice. He was too focused on leaving an impression on you and beating Todoroki, that he never thought his recklessness would've caused your phobia to trigger.

That was a dumb move, grrrr, how could I have been so stupid? Bakugou thought regretfully, his thoughts beating itself up.

"What?" You questioned with a raised brow. "Sorry for what? It wasn't your fault"

"Yeah, about that, I was the one who uhh.." Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck in shame, looking away. "Broke the whole ceiling on ya.."

You blinked. "Really?"

"Eh yeah" Bakugou answered with a little shrug of his shoulders, facing back at you. "That's why I apologized.. I had no idea that was gonna happen to you"