2-remembered

To recall to the mind with effort; think of again

~⃝ ~⃝  ~⃝

       Bakugou gets himself ready the moment the sun peaked out the sky. He couldn't stop thinking about you last night so he planned on looking at his best today and making everything of himself perfect. It has been years since he last saw you after all, so he wants to make a first impression, looking presentable. After fixing himself up in front of the mirror, he walks back to his bedroom, which a half dollar coin rested on his bed. The coin caught his eye, looking at it from where he stood.

"I'll never forget you Bakugou. Ever!" He smiled at the flashback that played in his head with the words you said.

(Y/n).. Bakugou thought, getting the coin and putting it away in his pocket for safe keeping.

He then grabs his pack and heads out the door, looking forward to seeing your face.

***

"So where is she?!" Ashido asked Deku, excited, who's right in front of his face.

Deku nervously smiled from his seat, where he was surrounded by his classmates.

"Uhh well uh-"

"Well, where's (y/n)?"

"Is she coming later?"

"Come on man tell us when?!"

"Did you guys hug when you first saw each other?"

"Does she have a boyfriend?!"

"What's her quirk?!"

Deku gulps at all the questions being shot at him like arrows all at once. "Uhh well you see, she'll be here soon so you guys can ask her yourselves heh"

"Goodmorning class" Aizawa said, which made everyone surrounding Deku's table rush back to their seats.

"Goodmorning Mr.Aizawa!" The whole class said.

Aizawa walks up to the center, facing the class in his usual worn out attitude.

"So you all know that today you must be at your best behavior. The student that I have mentioned yesterday is now here. Any little form of disrespect will cost you a lot in this class. Understand?"

"Yes Mr.Aizawa!" The whole class said.

"Good" Said Aizawa, who gone to his seat with a slump. "You may come in now" Aizawa said, which made everyone in the class turn their heads at the door.

Alright..

You breathed in deeply, trying to calm your nerves, your hands trembling.

This is it... you thought to yourself, forming your hands into fists to maintain your stage fright, concerned that your quirk may go out of control.

Don't think about it, don't think about it, you got this okay. Yeah, I got this!

You thought with another deep breath, taking your first step in class, walking in. Naturally you don't really like being the center of attention due to how your quirk reacts to fear, especially having everyone's eyes on you. The moment you walked in full view, everyone took a good look at your hair and skin color, seeing that you look pretty different from Deku. Some couldn't believe that you can possibly be his cousin because of your traits and appearance.