10-friends

a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection or family relations

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

       It was a nice cool day in the green grassy meadow filled flowers and roses, picking whatever caught your eye into a small basket that you held in your hands. You loved the smell of flowers at this time of day, the soft breeze sweeping the nearby leaves around the flourished area. Judging by the dress you wore with a tiara on your head, you look like you could be a princess, along with some jewelry and nice shoes which looked medievally expensive. You stopped to smell one of the fine looking flowers of your favorite color, the sweet odor filling your nostrils.

THUMP!

You dart your head back with a jump, eyes widened in fear as you dropped your basket bouquet, spilling the flowers and roses all over the ground before you. Your heart thumped out of your chest at the creature you gazed at, dark smoke steaming out of it's nostrils, creeping up closer to you like a predator. It was a fearsome red dragon, about the size of an elephant!

Still frozen in fear, the dragon stuck its long tongue out towards you like a snake. The lick from the lizard snapped out of your frozen state, letting out a scream at the top of your lungs, knowing that you were going to be killed by this animal any second as the dragon roared. You shook in fear of the creature before you, causing you to run. Not looking back, you kept your gaze forward, holding on tightly to your long dress for dear life. But a big shadow flew over above, making you to quickly stop in your tracks as the creature landed right in front of you with another ground shaking landing.

You screamed again as the dragon roared, this time, raising its claws and bearing its teeth against you, going for the kill.

"Hey!" A voice called out, getting you and the dragon's attention.

Suddenly a young man jumped out of the bushes in front of the beast, causing you to gasp. Having puffy blonde hair pointing in all directions with eyes as red as rubies, drew out his sword against the dragon.

"Don't worry princess, I'll take him on" Bakugou said, wearing some necklaced beeds around his neck and shirtless as only his pants was the only clothing he had on.

"Hey! Come at me ya stupid lizard!" Bakugou challenged, as the dragon turned it's attention away from you, roaring at Bakugou, causing you to shake nervously.

"RAAA!"

Bakugou readied himself, knowing that the dragon will spit fire at any second, which he quickly jumped towards its head, amazingly dodging its fire on time

Bakugou readied himself, knowing that the dragon will spit fire at any second, which he quickly jumped towards its head, amazingly dodging its fire on time. From there, he grabs on to its horns tightly, as the dragon shook its head, trying to shake Bakugou off. It even tried to claw him away, but was unable to. You gasped at how skillful he was at handling the fearsome beast.