eighteen

"Mikey," I sing-songed, "you gotta get up."

Michael looked up so that he was now facing me. He gave me a death glare for disturbing his sleep and then proceeded to shut his eyes again.

I sighed. "Michael, you have to get up. I have to get up. I have school this morning."

Michael groaned and muffled something that sounded like a no. Obviously he wasn't much of a morning person either.

"Well, I need to get up, but I can't. You need to let go of me!" I whined. Michael had his arms locked in a tight grip around my waist. I tried to give him a shove and wiggle my way to freedom but to no avail. He didn't budge.

"Michael," I whined again, continuing to wiggle around. As much as I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle with him, I couldn't. I mentally cursed the person who invented school.

"Stop." Michael spoke firmly and nuzzled his head into my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

Michael was a whole lot stronger than I was, so it was useless to keep struggling. I had to think of a way to escape. What would distract a sleepy teenage boy? I thought. The first couple of things that crossed my mind were kinda dirty and were not gonna happen. I thought harder, and finally an idea popped into my head. Is Michael Clifford ticklish? Well, there was only one way to find out. I brought my hands to Michael's sides and tickled him. He started to squirm around, and that confirmed my earlier thought.

Michael tried to stifle his laugher but was failing miserably. Finally he let go of my waist, and I jumped up off the bed and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me before Michael could get his revenge.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I was already running late, so I wouldn't be able to stay in as long as I'd like.

After a quick shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and mentally cursed. I hadn't brought any extra clothes into the bathroom with me, and Michael was still in my room.

I knew that Michael would be on the hunt for revenge, so I opened the door slightly, peering out, but I didn't see Michael anywhere. I sighed in relief, assuming that he had gone to the kitchen for food. I stepped out and made my way to the closet. I grabbed some clothes and then went to my dresser to grab some undergarments. I pulled out some underwear and threw them off to the side where I had put my clothes before searching for a bra.

"That's hot." A voice said from the doorway. Sure enough, Michael was standing there leaning against the frame. "Need some help?" Michael said, smirking. He walked over to where I was standing and pulled the bra from my hands, placing his tattooed arms around my towel clad waist.

I gave him a scowl and pried his arms away. I ripped the bra from his grip and grabbed my other clothes before returning to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Michael laughed as I stalked away.

After finishing getting ready, I joined Michael downstairs in the kitchen. Since I was running late, I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water.

"Hey, Mike, can you drive me to school?" It was clear that I wouldn't make it to school on time if I had to walk.

"Yeah, of course." Michael reached for his keys and followed behind me as I headed towards the door.

When I opened the door, Luke was standing there with his fist raised in the air like he had just been about to knock.

There was certain look to his face. It flashed from confusion to anger. I tried to ignore it, however, and asked him why he was at my house.

He ignored the question and stated his own. "What is he doing here?" His gaze was locked on the boy behind me.