thirty five

Important authors note at the end

-

"I remember," Michael breathed out in a whisper. "Holy fuck, I remember!" He said a littler bit louder. "I remember that day! I can't really remember anything else, but I remember that day! Oh my gosh! Alyx! Tell me more!" He was nearly shouting at this point, and he had a look of desperation on his face.

"Okay, okay, um, there was the night we had our first real kiss. My mom had just told me that I wasn't allowed to see you, but you woke me up by throwing rocks at my window, and then I snuck down. That was also the night you asked me to be your girlfriend," I smiled shyly.

"Was I throwing rocks at your window at midnight?" Michael laughed. "Because I actually found a piece of paper in my room that I think was a song I wrote that had that line in it."

"Actually, yes," I laughed too. "You'll have to sing it for me," I smirked.

"We'll see about that, my dear," he smirked back.

We were both silent for a few moments just enjoying the fresh air. It felt good to have Michael remember something again.

"I'm sorry, Alyx. I should have believed you and Cal," he said looking at me.

"It's okay, Mikey. It's not your fault."

"No, it's not okay. I said some really shitty things to you, babe. That's not how a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend. And I was in the hospital for fucks sake! I should have believed anything at that point!"

"Michael," I grabbed his face, "it's okay. I forgive you." I smiled.

"Thank you," he said calming down.

"So what does this mean for us?" I asked retracting my hands and nervously biting my lip.

"Well," Michael started, stepping forward and closing a bit of the gap between us and placing his hands on my waist. "What do you want it to mean?" He smirked.

I smirked back, "I think you know what I want."

"That I do, love," he smiled, "but, I need you to be patient with me because I don't remember much of our relationship."

"Of course, Mikey. I'd do anything for you," I stood up on my tiptoes and placed a lingering kiss on his stubbled cheek.

When I pulled away, he quickly brought me back and connected his lips with mine. A fire ignited throughout my entire body, and electric currents pulsed through my veins. The feeling made my head spin, and I was gasping for breath when he finally broke the kiss.

"Damn," he breathed out.

"Yeah," I shakily laughed while my phone started ringing in my back pocket.

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Calum, so I quickly answered.

"Where the hell are you!? It's almost ten!" Calum shouted through the phone causing me to pull it away from my ear.

"I'm with Michael," I said. "He remembered something," I smiled even though Calum couldn't see me.

"Oh, well, never mind then," Calum said quietly, almost like he was embarrassed for his outburst. "I'll see you later, I guess," he said awkwardly before hanging up.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked up to be met with Michael's hungry gaze.

"Now where were we?" He smirked and looped his fingers through my belt loops bringing me closer to him.

A/N

Sorry for not updating and then giving you a really shitty update...I just started my first year of college, and let me tell you, it is stressful, and I kinda wanna rip my hair out. So yeah.

I think I'm going to end the story here but I'll write an epilogue so you'll still get one more chapter! I know it's kinda sudden but I honestly don't know what else to do with the story and it keeps getting worse.

But I do have lots of other stories that I'm working on so please please please go check them out! Most of them only have a chapter or two published so just let me know which one's your favorite and whichever one gets the most feedback I'll make my priority

Anyways, thanks for sticking with this story and I hope you liked it!

I lub you guys <3