1-intro

an introduction

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

It was a nice normal day at UA high. The skies are clear, the sun brightly shining, and the atmosphere at peace. Yup, seems like a normal day as usual. Nothing new to be excited about - or so a happy cheerful green haired boy says so other wise, walking down the halls of UA, having on a look of excitement with a glimmer in his eyes.

I can't wait! Deku thought, grabbing some heads and attention through the hall along the way.

Finally arriving to class, he continued having on the same look, beginning to hum to himself, grabbing the attention of those around him in the class as well. Even the spiky haired blonde noticed his cheerful mood.

What's this stupid nerd smiling about? Bakugou thought with a tsk, narrowing his eyes out of annoyance, facing Deku away in disgust.

Deku goes to sit down at his assigned seat, still continuing to hum with a little head bop and a warm smiley face.

"Gee Deku, you seem pretty happy than usual ribbit" A girl with eyes the size of saucers said, grabbing his attention. "What's going on?"

"Yeah you're like in good spirits today" A girl in pink skin and solar eclipse eyes said with curiosity.

"Whoa Deku, I saw ya smiling like that on the way here, what got ya smilin like that huh?" Kaminari asked with a smirk.

"Yeah tell us Deku!" Uraraka said. "What's the news you're hiding?"

"Yes do tell us" Iida agreed, listening on.

"Yeah spill it already!" Ashido asked.

Deku lets out a small giggle before answering. "Well, I'm real happy because today is the day that I get to see my cousin who's coming all the way from America!" Deku grinned with a joyful squeal, as those who listened around gasped at the news, while Bakugou (who was listening from his seat) had the news reached to his ears.

 "Well, I'm real happy because today is the day that I get to see my cousin who's coming all the way from America!" Deku grinned with a joyful squeal, as those who listened around gasped at the news, while Bakugou (who was listening from his seat)...

What? Bakugou thought, not believing what Deku have said, quickly looking back in surprise.

"Whoa, you have a cousin that's from America?" Ashido said. "That's so cool!"

"Hm, I never thought you had a cousin from another country" Iida commented with a hand on his chin.

"Yeah that's pretty cool, ribbit" Tsu said. "And your cousin is coming all the way here from there? That's a long way"

"Yeah what's the occasion?" Uraraka asked, interested in Deku's sudden news.

"Yeah and what's his name?" Ashido asked.