Introduction

Hello, this is dakooknism.

Please read the introduction before starting the story to understand the story better.

Since the pandemic a lot of things have happened, chaos, changes and unfamiliar regulations. But thanks to writing about DaKook I felt better at my sad moments and stronger at my weak times. I hope this story can give you strength and joy too.

First of all I want to give a bit of insight about my life at the moment. I'm currently in my last year of college which means I will hopefully be graduating in 2022. As I mentioned before, I also have a part-time job. What I mean to say is that unfortunately I will not be able to write a story until September 2022. This story, 'More Than Nation', will be the last story for now before I go on a hiatus. But I have a new topic for a new story which I plan to start writing after my graduation. I'm sorry for having to take a break and I kindly ask for your understanding.

Now about 'More Than Nation'. This story is another RPF (Real People Fiction), just like 'When The Star Meets The Snowdrop'. To explain it in short: it is about real people in their real profession that they're known for, but with a fictional story in addition. In this case Jungkook of BTS and Dahyun of TWICE falling in love through a fictitious story. I personally enjoy RPFs very much because they show me how a tiny change in fate could write different happenings in certain people's lives and change their destiny.

The name 'More Than Nation' is the combined translation of DaKook. According to the Korean name translation, the 'Da' of Dahyun translates to 'More/More than' and the 'Kook' of Jungkook translates to 'Nation'. Taking this combination as a basis, I chose a story that could suit its name. The story has 17 long chapters. It is a lovely and romantic story. There will be sexy scenes included. This time I decided to write details to go deeper into their feelings. In the beginning, the story will be passive about Jungkook and Dahyun's interactions and other characters will be in the foreground too, but slowly this will change as the story goes on. This is done on purpose to reflect Jungkook and Dahyun's observation of each other from less to only.

As always I will post the chapters every Monday and Thursday at 7pm kst. After a last review, the first chapter will be posted on December the 6th. If I don't post a chapter on time which may happen because of school or work, I apologize in advance and ask for patience. I usually have my alarm set and would upload it no matter what.

Lastly, I want to thank you all for your kind comments. I may not answer them all but I read them and feel really happy to see that the stories give you joy. I hope you enjoy 'More Than Nation' too and feel happy when reading it. Also please take care of yourself and stay healthy.

I hope to come back after September 2022 with another AU.

With kind regards,

dakooknism.

PS: Please stream BTS #PermissionToDance and TWICE #Scientist