Seoul

At 6 o'clock in the morning several alarms went off and woke up the members. Dahyun and Jungkook had the most difficulties waking up because they went to sleep only one and half hours ago. One by one the members took their showers and packed up their remaining belongings. Lee Hyo Ri, who finished first, went down to the kitchen to prepare sandwiches. After an hour everyone was finished and went down with their luggages. Lee Hyo Ri handed them their sandwiches and drinks and left the lodge. There were cameras attached in the car which meant that the footage on their way to the airport was going to be aired. Jungkook sat at the back in the car and Dahyun sat down in the middle seat. The ride to the airport didn't take too long and they got out of the car with their stuff and handed the car keys back to the rental station at the airport. With the production team and the cameras filming them, the members went inside the airport and checked in. Fortunately the building was almost empty early in the morning and the members could walk freely without getting recognized. Until the gates were opened, the members sat down on the seats in the waiting room and talked about their excitement to finally return to Korea. After an hour, the gate opened and the members went through the control. They had seats reserved in first class and everyone sat down in their place. Dahyun was sitting with Lee Hyo Ri on the left side, Nana and Kim Sook on the right side and Cha Tae Hyun, Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo in the middle. Dahyun made herself comfortable on the window side, covering her legs with a blanket and taking out her book from her bag. It was going to be a 12 hours flight, so she needed to be prepared for the long flight. Lee Hyo Ri next to her watched Dahyun for a while silently. Then she leaned to the side and spoke to her.

"Dahyun-ah. There's something I need to say to Tae Hyun oppa. Is it okay for you if I change seats with his seat neighbor?", she asked.

"Of course unnie. That's not a problem.", Dahyun said politely without having a clue about Lee Hyo Ri's intention.

Lee Hyo Ri smiled and took her bag and walked to Cha Tae Hyun's side. A while later Jungkook appeared next to Dahyun. Surprised to see Jungkook, she looked at him with big eyes.

"What are you doing here?", Dahyun asked.

"Hyo Ri noona said she needed to talk about something with Tae Hyun hyung and sent me to her seat.", Jungkook sat down with a smile on his face.

Dahyun tried to suppress a smile, but she smiled too bright to cover it. Meanwhile Lee Hyo Ri looked at Jungkook and Dahyun from the side. Cha Tae Hyun noticed her gaze and chuckled.

"What are you doing?", he asked amused.

"They think they can hide their relationship. I'm just letting them enjoy the flight together.", she whispered.

Cha Tae Hyun also looked at them inconspicuously and turned back to Lee Hyo Ri with a big smile.

"So it is Dahyun?", he asked.

"You knew about it?", Lee Hyo Ri asked surprised.

Cha Tae Hyun leaned to Lee Hyo Ri and whispered.

"One night I found Jungkook in the kitchen eating a cake. But he had 2 glasses next to the plate. He said he had craved for a cake but he looked very nervous. I had my suspicion that it was Dahyun, but I wasn't sure.", he explained.

"Honestly on the night when we went to Aoraki Mount Cook, I took Dahyun to sleep on purpose. I didn't want them to be alone to prevent them from making a mistake while everyone is asleep.", Lee Hyo Ri confessed.

Cha Tae Hyun's eyes widened.

"How did you even think of it?", he asked.

"Well…", Lee Hyo Ri raised her eyebrows, "I used to be young and in love too."