Great Barrier Island

It was 10am when the members were told to pack up their luggage and get ready because they had to return the hotel keys by 12pm. It was the day they were leaving Auckland. Jungkook got into the shower while Go Kyung Pyo packed up his stuff. Dahyun and Nana had already closed their luggages and went down to the lobby. They were gathering at the buffet to have their last breakfast at the hotel. When Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo came, the producer started briefing their schedule. They were going to travel to the Great Barrier Island and spend a night outside in tents to do camping and stargazing. The suggestion for the cast members was to wear thick and warm clothes because the night on the island was going to be cold. They were going to reach the Island by a ferry which was going to take 6 hours to arrive. The members understood and about 30 minutes later they were sitting in the car, ready to take off. This time Jungkook and Dahyun were sitting in the back. During the ride the members started telling about the night in the city. While the members in the front were in a conversation, Dahyun remembered the sweater Jungkook gave her. She took her backpack onto her lap and opened it to take out the sweater.

"Oppa, here, this is yours. Thank you again.", she said.

Jungkook looked at the sweater that Dahyun was holding at him.

"You don't need it? Pd-nim said it will be cold tonight.", Jungkook asked.

"It's okay, I have thick clothing.", Dahyun assured Jungkook.

Jungkook took the sweater and put it inside his backpack. When he looked to the side he noticed the plushie inside Dahyun's bag.

"Is this the kiwi I gave you?", he asked.

Dahyun looked into her bag where Jungkook's gaze was resting.

"Yes, it is. I could sleep with it yesterday so well. Thank you again.", Dahyun smiled.

She slept with the plushie? Jungkook tried to not smile brightly. He felt satisfied buying her a present that was comforting her. He reached his hand to the plushie and stroked the fur.

"It looks like a chicken.", Jungkook laughed.

Looking at the kiwi in the bag it really looked like that.

"Do you know the chicken filter?", Jungkook asked.

"Chicken filter? No.", Dahyun replied.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and opened an app. He looked up the filter and turned the camera in selfie mode. Then he held his phone up and centered the camera between her and himself. On the screen Dahyun saw their reflection with a weird chicken filter on them. Dahyun burst into laughter while Jungkook took a couple pictures. He changed the filter and laughed out loud when their facial features changed again. The other members in the car heard the maknaes laughing and turned around.

"What are you guys up to?", Kim Sook asked curiously.

"We're using funny filters on us.", Jungkook explained.

"It must be nice being this young.", Lee Hyo Ri made a remark, "Enjoy and have fun with everything you do until you can."

The members turned back to the front to not disturb the fun of the two. Jungkook and Dahyun kept playing with the filters, took selfies and even pictures of the other members with the filters and had a lot of fun. Without realizing it, Jungkook and Dahyun got physically closer and casually had skinship with each other. Their arms touched, their hands touched, Dahyun could even smell Jungkook's floral scent that she had been smelling on the sweater all night long. Surprisingly the scent had become familiar to her. Somehow it brought her closer to him without feeling the slightest awkwardness. Jungkook could also smell Dahyun's fragrance. She smelled floral and oriental at the same time, a mixture of flowers and balsamic spice. It was a very feminine, fine and sensual scent that could be summarized as luxurious and humble. A dual scent that was attracting his senses. Jungkook didn't know much about women's fragrance, but this one fit Dahyun. As if her aura was defined in this fragrance. After some time they arrived at Wynyard Wharf, the Auckland port, and drove onto the ferry that was heading to Great Barrier Island. The members got out of the car and waited inside the passenger cabin of the ferry. They were going to spend 5 hours on the sea and needed an area to eat and rest for the next few hours. The members order hot drinks and some snacks while having conversations. Some time later, Dahyun decided to go outside and take pictures for her fans ONCE to post on Instagram. Outside the wind was strong and blew away Dahyun's loose hair in every direction. She took out a hairband from her wrist and tied up her hair in a ponytail. Jungkook, who was sitting at the window, was watching Dahyun from inside the passenger cabin. He watched her struggle to take a picture. Lee Hyo Ri, who was sitting on the opposite side of Jungkook, noticed where he was looking and cleared her voice.