Home

🔞[This Chapter Contains Explicit Content]

Dahyun looked at herself in the mirror. She could do it. She breathed in and out. She could do it, she could do it. She looked at her outfit. It was a plain dress in cream white that was tight at the waist. Around her neck she was wearing the Greenstone necklace that he gave her. She didn't want to go to Jungkook in pants and a t-shirt tonight. It was going to be a special night for them and Dahyun wanted to look beautiful. When she asked him 2 days ago when to meet and he said he had time tonight, Dahyun thought she was going to have a heart attack. Even though she wished the night to happen, she had not expected it to happen so early. But nonetheless she had made up her mind and was determined to do it. Dahyun brushed her fingers through her hair and refreshed her light make-up. She was ready. After taking another deep breath, she turned around and wanted to leave when the door to her room opened without warning. Momo entered the room with bags in her hand.

"Are you leaving?", she asked Dahyun.

"Yes. It's past 7pm. I should leave now.", Dahyun said and looked down at the bags, "But what are these?"

Momo ignored her question and was fixated on Dahyun's outfit.

"Will you go to him with this dress?", she asked.

Dahyun looked down on her dress. She stroked on the cloth and looked at Momo with innocent eyes.

"Yes, why? Is it ugly?", she asked worriedly.

"It's not ugly but…", Momo turned Dahyun to her left and right, "I don't know. Too basic I guess."

Momo turned around and closed the door. She went to Dahyun's bed and emptied the bags. Some satin clothes came out in colors of red, mauve, rose, black and white. Dahyun stepped to her bed and picked up the clothes. They were nightdresses in different styles. Dahyun inspected them one by one. Short, laced and almost no textil. Too revealing, too sexy.

"Unnie, what are these?", Dahyun asked.

"These are the nightdresses that you will select one from and wear at your boyfriend's house tonight.", Momo said casually while she held the dresses on Dahyun.

Dahyun made big eyes.

"What? I will wear this?", she said in shock.

"Yes. You should look sexy tonight.", Momo said, "Look, the red one is always a win."

"Unnie, no. I can't wear anything like this.", Dahyun refused and stepped back.

"Why not?", Momo asked, "These are not bad things to do, Dahyun-ah. There's nothing to feel shy about. Every woman loves to impress their men with sexy nightdresses. And men love it too."

"Yea, but, oppa and I are not on that level of relationship. Unnie, this… this is going to be our first time. I would feel embarrassed if I stood in front of him with such a dress. I can't do this.", Dahyun tried to explain.

"Who says you can dress like this after your first time?", Momo scolded Dahyun.

"Sshhhh.", Dahyun silenced Momo to not shout too loud.

"Oh, sorry.", Momo said quieter, "Who says you can't impress your boyfriend with a sexy nightdress on your first time? Don't be silly, Dahyun-ah. I know you can show up in front of him like this. The way you talked about your feelings last time showed me how much you want to do it with him. You have a sexy side inside yourself that only needs a tiny push and this is the time for it. Wear this and go to him. Also imagine how impressed he would be when he saw you like this."

Dahyun thought about it a while. She imagined Jungkook seeing her in one of the nightdresses. His gaze on her in one of these dresses…

"No. No, no, no. I can't. This would look like I was eager to do it with him. Also, oppa would be shocked to see me like this. He doesn't know me like this.", Dahyun rejected and made a move to go, but Momo stopped her again.