Gibbs Farm

Dahyun woke up when it knocked at the door. Nana stood up from bed and opened the door and came back after.

"We have to get ready.", she said with a sleepy voice.

Dahyun took her phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It was past 6am. She stood up from bed and went into the bathroom. After washing up and putting light lipstick on, she changed into high waisted jeans and a white t-shirt. She came out, took her backpack and turned to Nana.

"Unnie, I'm finished. Shall I wait for you or go on ahead?", she asked.

"You can go, Dahyun-ah. Don't wait for me.", Nana said.

"Alright, see you at breakfast.", Dahyun left the room.

When she walked through the corridor, she saw Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo waiting for the elevator to arrive.

"Good morning.", Dahyun smiled.

Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo both turned to her.

"Morning.", they said.

The elevator came and they went down.

"Did you sleep well?", Go Kyung Pyo asked Dahyun.

"Yes, I did. I actually fell asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow. I don't even remember Nana unnie coming last night.", Dahyun answered.

"We didn't come late but Jungkook also didn't wake up when I came in. You were sleeping like a stone.", Go Kyung Pyo said to Jungkook.

"I was really tired. I went to bed without even drying my hair.", Jungkook brushed through his slightly curly hair.

Dahyun looked at Jungkook. He was wearing wide sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. His hair was fluffy and fell in front of his eyes. He looked comfortable and stylish at the same time. The elevator stopped and they got off. At the lobby they met the other members. Everyone wished a good morning to each other and walked into the buffet. Shortly after Nana came too and sat down at the table. After breakfast the producer told them that there was a van waiting in front of the hotel.

"We installed cameras into the van. We will take off in 10 minutes. Please be prepared."

The members nodded and ate their last bites. They stood up and walked to the van that was waiting outside.

"Who wants to sit where?", Kim Sook asked.

"I will drive.", Cha Tae Hyun said and walked to the driver's seat.

"You can sit in the passenger's seat, Hyo Ri-yha.", Kim Sook suggested, "Me, Nana and Dahyun will sit in the middle and the boys can sit at the back."

Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo got in first and the ladies after them. When everyone was in the car, Cha Tae Hyun set the navigation and waited for the production team to take off, so he could follow them.

"How long does it take?", Nana asked.

"50 minutes.", Cha Tae Hyun answered.

The ride went smoothly. The members had fun talks throughout the ride. Finally they arrived at Gibbs Farm and parked the car. The cameramen turned on their cameras and started filming the members while the producer and the writers gave introductions.

"We arrived at Gibbs Farm. This place is kilometers wide with enormous huge artworks. It's famous for its sculptures of different art fields from different artists. Because there are 29 sculptures to introduce, we decided to give each of you 4 sculptures to find. Please pull 4 papers out of this box.", the producer gave them a box of folded papers.