Jungkook's House

Jungkook was at his own home, preparing the dinner. He had invited Dahyun and wanted to prepare a delicious meal for her. Bam was also in the house, lying on the floor in the living room. Jungkook was cooking Naengmyeon and Japchae with some side dishes and wine for himself and soda for Dahyun. He put out his most beautiful tableware and a vase with flowers as a romantic decoration on the table. He considered adding candles too but decided not to. It would look too cheesy. When he was about to put the hot pot on the table, the doorbell rang and Bam started barking. Jungkook put the pot into the middle between the side dishes and ran to the smart-lock screen to turn on the camera. Dahyun was standing in front of the door with a mask and a hat. She was wearing a thick sweater and jeans. Jungkook tabbed on 'door open' and rushed to the door with Bam following him. Dahyun was coming in. When she saw Jungkook, her eyes smiled under the hat.

"Hi.", she greeted him.

Jungkook gave her a big smile. It had been 3 days since they met last time.

"Come in.", he said.

Dahyun closed the door behind her, took off her shoes and wore the slippers Jungkook gave her. Lastly she put down her hat and mask. Jungkook leaned down and kissed her. Bam came to her side and wiggled his tail as soon as he recognized her scent.

"Bam. How have you been?", Dahyun said cutely while stroking behind his ears. Bam started making exciting circles around her.

"I prepared dinner for us.", Jungkook said proudly.

"Really? Mhmm, it smells good.", Dahyun said and looked curiously through the corridor.

"Ah, right. It's your first time here, right? Let me show you around first.", Jungkook said.

He held onto her hand and led her the way. Dahyun looked around. They walked through a wide corridor that was lightened up from all sides. They reached the end and a door opened to the living room. The living room was also big and connected to the kitchen which was on the right side. There was also a door on the left side of the living room which opened to the bedroom with an extra room for a cabinet. The bathroom and the toilet were in the corridor, opposite of each other.

"Your house is really big. So bright and wide.", Dahyun said.

"You like it?", Jungkook asked.

"Very much.", she answered.

"So you would live here with me?", he asked.

Dahyun laughed.

"It's too early for talks like this.", she said.

"Then let's postpone this matter for later and eat dinner first.", Jungkook said and pulled Dahyun to the kitchen.

Dahyun saw the table and widened her eyes. It looked beautiful.

"Did you prepare this all for me?", she asked.

"Of course. Take a seat. I'm curious if you're going to like the food.", Jungkook pulled back a chair and Dahyun sat down.

He then walked to the other side of the table and sat down as well.

"You can start first.", Jungkook said and watched Dahyun grab her chopsticks.

She took a bite from Naengmyeon. After chewing for a while her face lightened up.

"Mhmm, this tastes really good.", she said and made Jungkook smile happily.

"What a relief.", Jungkook said and took a bite too.

It was really delicious. Dahyun looked at him. He frowned again. She smiled at his expression. They started eating and talked about their days in the meantime. When Dahyun was telling him the plans of TWICE's next comeback, Jungkook realized that he was sitting a bit far from her. It wasn't like he couldn't hear her, but he wanted to be close to her. He stood up, put his plate next to Dahyun and walked to the other side. Dahyun watched him silently. When Jungkook sat down next to her, he chuckled at Dahyun's confused expression.