Gyeonggi-do

It was early in the morning when Jungkook parked his car near Dahyun's parent's apartment, with Bam at the back in his kennel. He had to put him inside first in case Ahri and him didn't get along. If they started barking, both of them had to stay away from each other. That's why Dahyun was also bringing her dog inside a kennel. He sent Dahyun a message that he arrived and got a reply from her saying she was coming. It had been a week since they returned to Korea and the first time they met after their late night date. Unfortunately both of their schedules had been tight making it impossible for them to meet sooner. They had been messaging and face calling every day, but it was not the same as meeting in person. Finally they found a day where they didn't have a schedule and could go on a date. A couple minutes later Dahyun came with a kennel in her arms. Jungkook got out of the car with his mask and walked to the other side of the car to open the door of the backseat. Bam was at the baggage and Ahri was going to be in the backseat. When Dahyun put the kennel on the seat and fastened the belt around it, Bam started barking until Jungkook calmed him down. After she finished, Jungkook closed the door and opened the door of the passenger seat. Dahyun got in and Jungkook walked back to the driver's seat.

"How have you been?", Jungkook asked while fastening his seatbelt.

"I feel a bit tired from the schedule yesterday but besides that, I feel awesome.", Dahyun answered, "How about you?"

"I feel happy to finally meet you.", Jungkook said with a smile.

"Me too.", Dahyun smiled at him too.

She turned to the back and checked on Ahri if he was okay.

"Where is Bam?", she wanted to know.

"He's in the baggage. Depending on their behaviour I will decide if he's allowed to come to the front.", Jungkook started the engine and took off.

After turning to another street, Dahyun put down her mask and breathed in deeply.

"I had no idea that being in a relationship required more cautiousness. I even have to pay attention to put down my mask after passing by the neighborhood.", Dahyun said.

Jungkook put down his mask too. On the empty street he slowed down, turned to Dahyun, pulled her by her chin and planted a quick kiss on her lips. Then he turned to the front and stepped on the gas.

"We can go public if you want.", he suggested.

"Already? Shouldn't we be waiting for the 3 months dating period to pass?", Dahyun asked.

"We should. We should, but I think I wouldn't mind if someone caught us. I'm certain about our relationship.", he opened his hand for Dahyun to grab it.

She intertwined their fingers and held tightly.

"If you say so, I don't have any objections to getting caught too.", she made her decision.

Jungkook planted a kiss on the back of her hand without letting out the street from his sight.

"Is the forest far from here?", Dahyun asked.

"About an hour. But the streets are empty, so we can reach there faster.", he answered, "Is Ahri doing well? He seems to be very quiet."

"He is. He's always very quiet. Bam seems also to be a silent one.", Dahyun noticed.

"He usually barks when he senses unfamiliar scents, but when I tell him not to, he stays quiet.", Jungkook explained.

Throughout the ride they asked questions about each other's dogs to know them better and to know how to handle if a chaotic situation arose between both dogs. After some time, they arrived at the forest and Jungkook parked his car in an empty area. There was only one more car in the vicinity which meant that the forest had one more visitor, or maybe a few more who lived nearby, but because it was a weekday and early in the morning, Jungkook doubted that many people came. Nonetheless he put his mask back on and got out of the car. Dahyun followed his action and got out as well. She opened the door to the backseat and took out the kennel of Ahri.