New Zealand

Dahyun was sitting by the window and had Nana next to her. They were in business class and the seats were divided in 2-3-2 parts. In the middle were Lee Hyo Ri, Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo and in the other side Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Sook. The flight was going to take 11 hours to Auckland. That's why Dahyun was relieved that Nana was sitting next to her. Nana used to be a kpop idol too, which meant Dahyun would have a lot of things in common with her. Throughout the flight they exchanged experiences and stories and became close to each other. Nana was a very professional sunbae and a very warm and helpful unnie. She treated Dahyun very kindly and gave her the feeling of an older sister. With Jungkook it was slightly different. Go Kyung Pyo, who was sitting next to him, asked Jungkook questions related to his life of being a worldwide celebrity. He seemed to be curious about how Jungkook and BTS were handling the fame and if they didn't feel pressured with expectations. Go Kyung Pyo was a very naive and kind person and Jungkook felt happy that they were on this show together. The plane took off and the 11 hour flight started. The cast had a lot of time to talk and get to know the members next to each other. Some read books, some took naps and some watched movies. Like this, 11 hours passed and the plane finally landed in Auckland, New Zealand. The cast and the staff got out of the plane and followed the way out. The production team had rented a minibus for the members. The cameramen installed cameras into the bus before letting the members in. After everyone sat down and the bus took off, the members shared their thoughts on New Zealand.

"Everyone, what is your first impression of New Zealand?", Lee Hyo Ri asked.

"First impression?", Kim Sook laughed, "I didn't see much yet."

"I mean how do you feel?", Lee Hyo Ri asked.

Dahyun turned her head and looked out of the window.

"The view is really beautiful. I can see the ocean." she said amazed.

Jungkook, who was sitting behind her, also looked out of the window and was surprised to see the ocean so near.

"Woah, it's so close.", he said.

The others also turned their heads and observed the breathtaking view.

"If this is the view near the airport, I can't imagine what we're going to see in the next 10 days.", Cha Tae Hyun said.

"Oppa, in my research I found out that New Zealand is in the top 5 of the most beautiful countries in the world. It doesn't surprise me when I look outside.", Kim Sook said.

"I also read that the criminal record here is one of the lowest.", Nana added.

"Really? This country must be heaven.", Go Kyung Pyo said.

The members shared their knowledge and research on New Zealand until they arrived at the hotel. The cameras got taken out of the bus and the members went to the lobby.

"We reserved your rooms beforehand. You only have to decide how to share the rooms. We have in total 4 rooms for you which means that one person will have a room all alone.", the producer explained.

The cast looked at each other.

"What do you want to do?", Cha Tae Hyun asked.

Lee Hyo Ri looked at everyone and saw that no one was sure how to divide, so she made it quick and short.

"Let's do it like this. The youngest girls share one room, the youngest boys share one room. Sook-ie unnie and I share a room and oppa you can have a room for yourself."

Everyone nodded in agreement. They took their keys and went to the elevator. Before separating, the producer asked them to meet in an hour in the buffet to eat for dinner and to discuss the plans for the show. On the fourth floor they got out and walked to their rooms. Dahyun and Nana's room was next to Jungkook and Go Kyung Pyo, and Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Sook's room was on the opposite side. Cha Tae Hyun's room was around the corner. The members entered their rooms to get ready for dinner. Dahyun put her luggaged to the side of her bed and Nana left hers next to the other bed.