Twenty-Three | Deadly Addition

Unknown

I must have her. Not just for myself but for the pleasure of watching Augusto suffer. Making her suffer. It's all I think about. I know, The Boss gave me rules but rules are meant to be broken. What fun is there in life of rules are always obeyed?

Two royal members who think they are safe. With my plan- safe to them will no longer be a word.

"Scott, are the preparations finalized for the ambush?"

"Yes sir, they are on your desk and the team is ready whenever you are."

"Good" I smile. He leaves the room as I take another sip of bourbon.

"You know the Boss is going to kill you once he finds out." I roll my eyes at that.

"Oh Scott boy, you have much to learn. The Boss won't find out. Am I clear? I'm very good at hiding my tracks." I smile. My plan will work.

Odette Sinclair

Love doesn't bloom on trees. I've learned that. Just because of a single word, love doesn't automatically come with it. Since I've been feeling better, Augusto and I have been loving every second of time together. Some times more than most. With his stress of handling the rouges and Mogrea, I would say there's something he's not telling me. I've brought it up a couple times, but the only response I get is to drop it. So, shrugging it off I go and do my own thing. Well, as much as I can do and that's because I'm starting to get used to this sort of thing. He makes me still rest because I'm sick even though I told him I was fine. I've definitely gotten better. Whether it's painting or doing my part in the work I am still told to rest. I may be a secret and sick but I still have duties as a queen to take care of.

Walking into his office, he's deep in thought. A paper in his hand has the vein in his arms show. I set the documents along the corner of the desk, walking to him and running his back. He quickly crumples up the small paper and sets it within his desk.

"Is everything okay? What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing. Everything's fine."

Shrugging it off, I change the subject. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No thank you love, I am all set. I want you to go rest please." He turns his chair so that I am in between his legs. I shake my head and his arms make their way up my thighs and to my hips, setting me onto his lap.

"You seem frustrated lately. Is there something I did wrong?"

Standing up, he sets me upon his desk. Remind you, papers are stacked underneath me. "No, you have done nothing besides support me and help whenever you can. Don't stress okay? You need rest" His little smile sets the anxiety at ease.

"Would you tell me otherwise?" I ask.

"Yes Odette, don't worry your little head about it." Kissing the top of my head, he leaves small touches against my collarbone with his finger tips. The slightest, most delicate touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Don't you have work to do?"

Shrugging my question off, he looks at me. "How about you tell me what's going on." He suggested.