First Tip Yay! ~How to Become More Flexible~

Hey guys! Emmy here!

Welcome to the first tip, which is all about your flexibility!!

1. Make sure you stretch everyday, if you can, twice a day. This will help with your flexibility really quickly (I do this and in becoming even more flexible every single day). You should start seeing major improvements at about 1 - 2 weeks after you have started stretching every day. Do stretches like pike, straddle, butterfly, all splits, etc. (a chapter on different stretches to come). make sure you stretch enough so that you can feel a little bit of a pull, but don't go too far, as you could hurt yourself.

2. Don't give up!! This is probably the best tip I can give because if you doubt yourself and give up, you will never become as flexible as Sophia Lucia, so just don't give up, ok! Even if you don't get your splits flat right away, or you can't do 55 turns right now, you are still amazing, and awesome at everything you do, even if you can't tell. Nothing is impossible, and you will achieve your goals eventually, just don't give up, please!

Xx Emmy xX

~~~~~
QOTC: On the topic of flexibility, can you do a needle?

AOTC: haha, suuure.
-
-
-
No, I can't.