~How to get Higher and Better Leaps~

Hey! It's Emmy!

This chapter is going to be all about LEAPS!

This chapter was suggested by the brilliant:
MikaylaJaneWelch
She has given me 10000 suggestions!! And I'm going to make a chapter in them all.

• PLIÈ!! This is really important if you want really high and pretty leaps. make sure to use lots of floor pressure, also, as this is what gets your legs higher and it makes it really pretty, like you're floating!

• POINT YOUR FEET AND BEND YOUR KNEES!! This is really important if you want really pretty leaps, because if you don't point your feet, you will end up sounding like an elephant, not the ballerina you are. And when you bend your knees, you are lessening the amount of damage you can possibly do to your knees.

• make sure your arms aren't just noodles or bricks. You want them to look pretty, not like you are struggling to do the leap. If you can't master the arms right away, don't worry, they'll get there eventually.

• Just relax and smile. imagine you are a beautiful fairy, flying through the sky, or a bird, butterfly, whatever you want. it actually helps.

• Use those muscles of yours! It helps to squeeze your abs and really use your leg muscles. It helps so much!

• Just keep trying! I've been dancing for eleven years and my leaps aren't perfect yet.

Thank you so much for reading my book, and remember to comment any advice, ideas or questions you have!

~~~~
QOTC: Do you like leaps?

AOTC: Yes!! It feels like I'm flying!!