~ How to Recover From Sore Muscles ~

Hey! (Yay for picture of me!) I know I haven't been on for ages and stuff, but I decided to get off my lazy butt and finish a chapter (finally).

This will be the last chapter for a week or two, but there is more info one that in the message I posted earlier.

So someone commented on one of my chapters earlier with a question about her sore muscles from stretching her middle splits without stretching properly beforehand. I gave her some tips, but her question inspired me to make a whole chapter on it!

• Take a hot bath to relax your muscles, it actually helps. Try a muscle soothing bubble bath thingy. I did this once when I had a really sore muscles and it helped to stop the pain for a little while.

• Gently massage the sore area. Don't be too hard while you massage your muscles, and try not to tense up.

• Gently stretch out your muscles. Do your regular stretches, but don't go as far into them as you normally would, just as far as what's comfortable for you with your sore muscles. Try to relax and not get frustrated if you can't go as far as you normally can.

• Try to rest your muscles as much as you can while they are healing, but keep stretching them gently, as you don't want to lose the flexibility in them.

• Make sure to eat healthy foods to aid the healing of the muscle, and drink lots of water too.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment on the chapter! I'd appreciate if you could check out some of my other stories!

I really feel like my chapters are getting shorter and shorter every time I update. Oh well, I'm working on it.

Emmy xx

~~~~

QOTC: How many of my other books have you read?

AOTC: I don't tend to read my own books, but I write them, so all of them haha.

~~~~
Comment 'Hi!' If you read this whole chapter!