~What to Put in Your Dance Bag~

Hey guys!!

Yes, that is my cat. And my old dance bag. This is just a list of things to put in your dance bag, brought to you all the way from my 11 years of dance.

This chapter was suggested by:
MikaylaJaneWelch
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

• Dance shoes. Probably the most obvious one on the list, and that's why it is on the top. Obviously you need any dance shoes you need for that day, I like to keep all my dance shoes in my dance bag all the time, just invade we do something different in class (for example, on the last week of term, in hip-hop, only three people showed up. So we learnt a contemporary combination. True story.), so I like to have all my shoes with me.

• Extra hair ties, bobby pins, bun pins, hairnets, etc. pretty self explanatory. Just incase you forget your hair tie or someone else does. I like to have extra stuff in my bag, even though I do my hair at home. Also a hairbrush or comb. Also self explanatory.

• Bandaids. Two words (and a symbol) pointe = blisters. Also incase you fall over, get cuts, etc. I have about 100 of these in my dance bag.

• Extra leotard, shorts/skirt and tights. Incase you forget yours.

• Warmups. To stay warm, obviously. These usually consist of leg warmers, a wrap top, sweat pants and my dance studio jacket. These keep you warm. (Duh)

• A notebook. For taking any notes, writing down corrections, or just drawing. Always good to have a pen, too, caus, you know, oh can't write otherwise.

• Lip balm, girly hygiene things (tampons, pads, etc), anything you would have in your school bag/handbag that you can't live without. Pretty self explanatory.

• A drink bottle. Duh.

• Snacks. I would only re come d taking these if you have a longer break between classes, because otherwise you may not be able to eat anything.

• Street shoes. Self explanatory. My teacher gets REALLY annoyed if she sees us outside in our dance shoes, so this is highly recommended if you don't want to get in trouble.

As always, thanks for reading this book, make sure to comment any ideas or questions you have.

~~~~

QOTC: Do you like Dance Moms?

AOTC: OMG! YASSSSS!