~ Update: Where I Have Been, etc ~

Hey there! It's Emmy.

I haven't updated this book in a while and I feel really slack. I've been working on the combinations chapter for a while, but that's still not finished yet, and I don't have any more ideas for other chapters to post before that.

I've had a lack of motivation for the past month or so, and I just haven't had the time or energy to write anything.

I am working on a few chapters and they should be up in a few days. I'm trying to get back into writing more frequently, but honestly, I just don't feel like it at the moment.

And also, it's now school holidays where I live, so I may find it easier to write some more, as I don't have dance, school or homework to worry about.

I'm extremely sorry for not updating as frequently as I used to, but I am trying as hard as I can to get back into the habit of updating at least twice a week. Eventually I'll go back to updating once a day like I used to, but that may be a while.

Thanks so much for understanding, it means a lot.

~ Emmy xx

~~~~

QOTC: Do you Fall Out Boy?

AOTC: YAAAAS. They are amazing and I listening to their music all the time (probably more than I should lol) and i just love them so much. Tonight we were watching the football and I could hear 'My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)' playing in the background and I squealed. I actually squealed. And my whole family just turned around and looked at me like there was something wrong with me.