~How to Deal With Stress Befrore a Competition~

Hey. So I kind of lied and said the chapters would be out like three days ago, but I got a huge pile of homework the day after, and I got given an assignment which I wanted to start. But one of the chapters is here yay!

• Listen to Music •
Listen to whatever music you like. I personally like listening to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, but not everyone likes that music. Music can help to relieve stress and make you more relaxed.

• Do Some Excersice That ISN'T Dance •
It may sound silly, but doing something that isn't dance can help you to de stress.

• Take a nice warm bath •
Baths are always relaxing (to me anyway).

• Just breathe! •
There is no need to stress over a competition, and you will do fine! In the end, all that matters is that you are having fun up on stage and giving it your best shot! It doesn't matter what place you come. Oh, and don't give up!

~~~~
Ok, so that was a little short. Oh well, thanks for reading and please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to request stuff, too!

~ Emmy x

~~~~

QOTC: what are your fears?

AOTC: Clowns, heights and any water where you can't see your feet. Also, small clusters of holes make me feel uncomfortable and itchy. Ew.

~~~~

Comment 'hi' if you read to here! (I'm getting really unoriginal with these things lol)