~How to Take Care of Your Blisters From Pointé~

Hey guys! Emmy here!

(Edit: Sorry this wasn't out earlier, I actually really thought I published it earlier, but I didn't. I'm so so so sorry.)

This chapter is going to be about taking care of any blisters you get from Pointé or any other classes you get blisters from.

• As soon as you notice a blister forming (it gets sore in a certain place, or it gets uncomfortable), ask your teacher if you can put a bandaid on it.

• Don't pop it. Unless of course it pops on its own. The blister has created its own sterile environment under the skin, and popping it destroys it, making infection possible. Popping the blister also makes it take longer to heal.
When you get a blister, to make it more comfortable, wear some sort of padding over it (such as one of those pads you use to remove your makeup, or just a bandaid. There are more things, of course.) with a bandaid or medical tape over the top. If you can't exactly do this (for example, if you're doing Pointé, or any other class with tighter shoes, then just wear the most padded bandaid you can find.

• Always carry bandaids in your dance bag. This is kind of self explanatory.

• If worse comes to worse and you can't do something about the blister (you're doing a performance, etc), then just brave it out until you can do something to help it, after all, professionals have to do performances that can sometimes go for more than two hours with blisters.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment any ideas, questions or advice you have and don't forget to follow me for more great stories!! (Shameless self-promotion, much lol.)

~~~~

QOTC: Not a question, but comment: Wow, that was intense! If you read to the end....

AOTC: Wow, that was intense!