~Technique Part Two~

Hello there!

In this chapter, I'm going to focus on having good technique in leaps, jumps, etc.

~ Leaps ~

•Grand jeté•
* In the preparation, have a powerful plié before the leap, and use floor pressure. This will help you to get as much height as you can. If you can't get it right away, don't worry, you just need to keep trying and working on building up strength in your legs so you can get that height.
* The actual leap should be a full split in the air, with straight legs. Think about being in an actual split on the floor, so that means, squared hips and shoulders, straight legs, pointed feet, etc. If you can't do an full split just yet, don't worry, just keep stretching.
* Both legs should hit the split in the air at the same time, and it shouldn't look like you're a rocking horse.
* On the landing, go through your whole foot, and land in a plié. It should start and finish in a plié. Don't land with straight legs ever, because this will damage your knees.

•Turning leaps/Calypso Leaps•
* On the chainé, before the leap, make sure it has a really deep plié, just like any other leap.
* The actual position in the air should be a full split, but with the back leg in attitude and the back slightly arched.
* Your legs should hit this position at nearly the exact same time.
* When you land, make sure you plié out of it

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short, but I haven't put a chapter up in forever, so this will be updated with more stuff soon, so watch this space.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment and follow moi.

Xx Emmy xX

~~~~

QOTC: Which youtubers do you watch?

AOTC: Markiplier, LiveOnPointe, MayBaby, MyLifeAsEva, PewDiePie, JackSepticEye, MissFlickXOX. I watch heaps more, but these are the ones I watch a lot of.