┊i. one

"First day of senior year!" Gwen Stacey's voice echoes through her best friends room early that morning

"First day of senior year!" Gwen Stacey's voice echoes through her best friends room early that morning. Every year on the first day of school, the blonde would make her way to Edens house and yell about how excited she was. Every year, on the first day of school, the brunette would smack her with her pillows at how early she was.

This year was no different than any other.

"Sometimes I just wanna shove socks down your throat." Eden grumbles as she rolls herself off her bed and makes her way to her bathroom, slightly shoving Gwen's shoulder as she walks past her.

The blonde girl lets out a giggle and follows behind her. "You know you love me. Your mom made breakfast, hurry up!"

Locking the bathroom door behind her, she releases a breath. She takes her sweet time in getting ready, especially since Gwen had come over two hours before the school day was to start.

Over a half hour later, Eden was finally ready and packing her bag for the day while Gwen was still conversing and having breakfast with her parents outside.

"Eden'a, neo neuj-eulgeoya!" her mothers voice sounds down the hallway, startling the girl.

"Coming, mma!" she yells back, quickly grabbing everything she needed and making her way out to the balcony where her family and Gwen were sat. Eden leans down to give her father a kiss on the cheek. "Morning, pa."

"Good morning, darling." he replies, taking a sip of his coffee before getting off his chair. "I'm gonna go grab my stuff and I'll drop you girls off."

"Thanks Mr. Leung!" Gwen calls as the man re-enters the apartment.

Katherine Leung was sat across from the two girls munching on a bit of toast as she watches her husband walk away. "So, are you girls excited?"

"Sure." Eden answers at the same time as Gwen says, "Yes."

Katherine raises an eyebrow at her daughters sarcastic reply. "What? Sure just means yes!"

"Well, I know at least one thing you're excited about when it comes to school."

"And what would that be?"

"A certain brunette, his name rhymes with cheater marker."

Eden couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at the statement. For the past year, Gwen had been convinced that Eden had developed a crush on the boy, which really was t the case.

Flash had been picking on Peter, as he usually does and Eden had stepped in to help and that was it. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't one to do something like that, or it was the fact she knew Flash Thompson wouldn't stand up to a girl.

After that, the pair had worked along side one another during yearbook club. Since Peter took almost all of the pictures used in the past three years and Eden was head editor.