┊iv. four

⋆ ┄┄┄✦┄┄┄ ⋆

⋆  ┄┄┄✦┄┄┄ ⋆

⋆ ┄┄┄✦┄┄┄ ⋆

       EDEN was stood in front of the schools main doors later that afternoon. She had just finished her first yearbook staff meeting of the year and it was safe to say, her brain was exhausted. Unfortunately, her day wasn't over yet. Her mother was on her way to pick her up and they were heading to the tower for the afternoon.

"What are you still doing here?" Peter asks as he exits through the doors behind her, his skateboard pinched between his finger.

Eden turns to him with a smile. "Waiting for my mom. Why are you still here?"

"I had some pictures in the dark room, went to go get them." he nods. "Hey, are you heading to Oscorp?"

"Why? Are you gonna try to sneak in again?"

The brunette boy lets out a quiet chuckle. "No, no. I, uh, I'm actually going to meet doctor Connors. He asked me to, I swear."

"You worked your charm quite well, haven't you?" Peter simply shrugs in response. "Need a ride?"

"I would really appreciate not having to skate all the way there."

The raven haired girl laughs at his sarcasm, her eyes catching sight of her mothers car turning into the parking lot before coming to a stop in front of the pair.

"Annyeong eomma!" Eden beams, approaching the passenger side window. "Is it okay if we give Peter a ride? He's heading to the tower too."

Katherine's eyes widen, a smile overtaking her features as she looks at the boy who was stood awkwardly next to his daughter. "Mabsosa, geu salam-iya? Geuneun gwen-i malhadeon sonyeon-ida!"

Her daughter lets out a groan, slamming her head onto the door. "Not now, please."

Peter clears his throat from behind her. "If it's gonna cause a problem I don't mind taking the subway, really it-"

"Oh, nonsense! Come on you two, get in." the woman interrupts.

Eden nods her head at the boy as she pulls the passenger side door open and climbs in, Peter getting into the back seat directly behind her. The car ride was silent for the most part, until they were a few minutes away from the tower and Katherine decided to do what mothers do best.

"So, you're the famous Peter Parker."

Her daughters eyes widen in horror, worried that her mother was about to spill everything Gwen had fed her to the boy right then and there.

Peter chuckles nervously, brushing the tip of his nose like he usually does. "I wouldn't say famous, but yes ma'am. That would be me."

"So what do you do at the tower?"