Chapter 2

"WHAT!?" she yelled to the old crone in front of her. "NO WAY! YOU'RE A NUTCASE!" The hag looked her up and down. "More trouble than she's worth," she muttered. "Whereas, either way what I say is true. And would only benefit you" "so let me get this straight. You think that I'm not a human and have landed in the dragon world because I was summoned by a magic dragon?" "an animus dragon," she clarified "give me one reason to believe you"

"You're a human too." The harridan barked a laugh "I'm no pathetic little scavenger" Huh? "Scaveng-" before she could question the unusual choice of speech, the woman grew. Wider and thicker until it was as tall as a tree. Or at least one in the human world. Pyrriah was huge. Everything was at least 3 times as big as appeared in the human world. "Believe me now?" She wasn't sure what to believe. Dragons? What's next? Damsels in distress? Princes under curses? Poison apples? "Yeah, no." she proclaimed. "Nice prank but I've got somewhere important to be." "Oh yeah? Where?" the dragon questioned skeptically. "Okay but if what you're saying is true, what am I? " the dragon glared down at her for a second then burst out laughing "your more stupid than I thought. This is the dragon realm, we didn't eat you yet. Haven't you figured it out?" the last words came out almost in a whisper. A small breeze of wind wisping away at the statement as Willow froze with shock and terror. "You're a dragon."

---------------------------------

Again sorry for the short chapter and i promise, Glorybringer is coming soon!

             Thank you,

                                    urlocalgreenbean