Quickstrike's Return Part 10

"Who are you?" Glory questioned. In front of her was a dark blue, almost black- Rainwing. 

"I'm known as Stargazer. You can call me Star." She hissed.

"Alright Star, what are you here for?"

"The new bodyguard position" she replied bluntly. Glory almost tripped, but she righted herself and tried to make herself look regal.

"Apologies, Star but the job is closed."

"Why? Because you already found a bodyguard?" No, it's because I would NEVER replace Deathy. She thought fiercely. 

"Because I can take care of myself."

"Can you now?"

"Remember who you're talking to."

"Or what?"

"Deathbring-" She stopped herself. He's gone. There's no use.

"Awww, you're going to call your bodyguard on me? Such a pity he's dead." Glory eyed her dangerously.

"Do.Not.Disrespect.Deathbringer.Again. EVER. Understood?" She was circling Star now. The dark dragon nodded and opened her mouth.

"I see what the traitor sees in you, and I like it." Before she had time to respond, her snout was pressed against Star's. This action lasted for around an hour if Glory had to guess, and she HATED it. Then the best thing in her life happened.

"Glory?"

----------------------------------------

This chapter and the next are dedicated to Sandstormpurr as well for her humor sense!

                             Thank you for the support,

                                                                                    urlocalgreenbean