Chapter 5

"Tsu." Someone named Riptide started. "Truth or Dare." "Dare. I'm offended you would even ask me that." "ok. I dare you to choose truth next time." Tsunami scowled. "Ugh fine. Deathbringer, Truth or Dare?" "Dare" as if she predicted this, Glory indignantly facetaloned. Tsunami's smile was so wide Sunny thought her face might crack open. "I dare you to wrap your wings around Glory." He walked over, sat behind her, and as if asking for permission, tilted his head to the side. When she nodded she slowly unfurled his starry wings, and wrapped them around Glory. She seemed to melt a little in his grasp then reclined back up as if remembering that she was being watched. Glory turned around and whispered something in his ear, his face illuminated the sun. This was responded to by one of Tsunami's infamous eye-rolls. "Sunny, Truth or Dare" uh-oh "uhmm... Truth." "Do you love Starflight?" she let out a sigh of relief. She had found a loophole "Yes but you never said how or which way." Starflight's face was relieved of the tension and he was now grinning at her. In fact, everyone was looking at her expectantly. Oh. I guess it's my turn. This is my chance! "Glory, Truth or Dare" "truth." Sunny leaned in and whispered in a way even Deathbringer couldn't hear, "would you make out, marry or love Deathbringer" surprisingly Glory nodded. "What'd she say Strawberry" "Nothing and, OH MY GOD DEATHBRINGER! STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Deathbringer saw her nervous outburst and with his wings still wrapped around her took a mango, cut a hole, and handed the juicy drink to the riled-up Queen. As she took a sip Tsunami commented, "you're still calling him Deathbringer? I thought you would be calling him Deathy or something" Glory took another sip. "What's the or something?" "I dunno maybe something like "Babe"?" Glory spit her juice out all over the place and Deathbringer was shaken. Creeps of pink crept up Glory's wingtips but were immediately covered by Deathbringer's. Sunny stifled a laugh. These two were perfect for each other.

"Okay, moving on, Clay, Truth or Dare?" "Truth" "Do you love Peril?" Clay whispered in Glory's ear, While Deathbringer leaned in to listen in. His eyes were as big as the moons. Glory, on the other hand, kept a complete poker face. "Okay, Deathbringer, Truth or Dare?" "Dare." he replied confidently. "I dare you to make out for 2 minutes straight."

--------------------------

ooooh! What will Glory do???

               Thank You,

                                  urlocalgreenbean