Chapter 4 - First day of school

***
When Mariá came back after her lessons , she continued telling me about more parts of the school . There was a gym at this school so i decided I was going to start going . Just because I'm in school doesn't mean I have to stop working out . I need to stay in shape just incase I decided to fly back to Spain  .

***
Rummaging through my drawers I was trying to figure out what to wear .

"Need some help ? " Mariá said from her bed rubbing her eyes .

"Yes please " I chuckled and she shook her head and came over .

"So what kindof theme you wanna go for today ? "

"Something simple but nice . I don't really want to stand out and people realising  I'm the ' new girl ' . "

"Hmm okay " she said as she started going through my clothes .

***
I never knew how good Mariá was with choosing outfits because what she picked for me was perfect and it was in my style .
I was wearing a black , bodycon , ed hardy dress . She matched the dress with some floor laced boots and I wore a couple beaded and pearl bracelets . I put on a simple heart pendant necklace that was gifted from my mom when I was 12 .
I parted the front of my hair and gelled it down to the side . I tied my curly hair into a high but low pony and sprayed got2b hair spray for a good hold .

Amaya's Outfit 💕 :

Her hair :

Her hair :